Off to Cancun...again!!!

Started by Tiger, January 16, 2009, 05:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) Wahoooo, I won a holiday for Cathy and I to Cancun...again 8) 8) 8) I've just got the official word from our head office in Cleveland, Ohio. I'm the only one in my division going from Canada...(same as last year ::))
All the sales staff in Canada, the U S and Puerto Rico, where given their targets for 2008. In my Division there are thirteen winners. In a couple of months we are off, once again, to the Moon Palace Golf & Spa resort for a FULLY inclusive week...here, take a look... http://www.moon-palace.com/

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Last year, with husbands/wives/management, etc there were 250 of us in total!!!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Brian_Matthewson

I can't believe you'd go south and leave this beautiful Canadian weather we're having this year!  ;)
Congratulations & have a great time!
Keep your eye open for Visions while you're there.
1982 Vision rider from 1991 to 2012.

vadasz1

Don't forget to drink the free booze that they give you.  Scotch on the rocks in the sun seems real nice right now..... ;)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

Quote from: vadasz1 on January 16, 2009, 11:59:45 AM
Don't forget to drink the free booze that they give you.  Scotch on the rocks in the sun seems real nice right now..... ;)

ALL the booze is free...even the bar fridge and four bottles of liquor in our room!!! and one is a bottle of single malt Scotch 8) 8) 8)

BTW, You NEVER put anything in single malt scotch ya heathen!!!

Brian, as much as I love my country, I'm F*****g sick of this freezing weather we are having mate ::) However, I'll be back...with or with out another Vision for the 2009 OnROV Spring Ride  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

joevacc

Say hi for me bro!

Enjoy!!!    8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

Quote from: joevacc on January 16, 2009, 08:40:46 PM
Say hi for me bro!

Enjoy!!!    8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

8) Will do bro'... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

atta boy! I see a pattern here  :)

when? same time as last year?

make sure Kat goes tanning!!!!!
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on January 16, 2009, 11:20:13 PM
atta boy! I see a pattern here  :)

when? same time as last year?

make sure Kat goes tanning!!!!!

8) Towards the end of April...can hardly wait!!!

At least I'll have some colour in me for the OnROV Spring Ride... 8)
...and not the blue/white/opaque that I will take to Cancuuuuuun :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) I spoke to the person in our company, who is responsible for organising this event and have added (obviously at my cost), another three days... to give Cathy and I a full week of sun, sea & sand...Oh, and more food and booze :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) Hooya, roll on Sunday... 8) A.M. flight from Toronto Airport on Sunday to sunny Mexico... 8) All that Cancun sunshine, free food, free booze, etc, etc ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heaven 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

akvision

Don't forget the lotion!  It's not free. :D
1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

joevacc

Enjoy my friend!!!!

Send some of that sunshine up north!!!  8) ;) 8)
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

kev10104

You have a fantastic trip Tiger.

funkamongus

have a GREAT time!!! And congrats on doing a great job and winning the trip again!!
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

Rick G

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

8) Thank you all for the kind words guys...I/we will certainly enjoy a week with a different kind of R/R  :D :D :D... 8) I'm burned/frazzled/jaded/fried, etc... but most of all, just plain bloody knackered!!!

Gonna be funny not having a computer and/or a Vision around, eh!!! Whisper ..."Any one got a Vision in Cancun that they need work on...but don't tell the wee wifey :o ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

don't forget to tell the maitre d' that it's Cathy's birthday.... that's always fun, if not embarrassing  :D

have fun, don't burn
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Kid Jedi

Loves to over think things.

vadasz1

I hope your vaction wasn't booked thru Conquest Vacations.  That company unfortunately went bellyup after 37 years of service.

My bad.  MAde correction.  Serves me right for making comments after midnight.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Rick G

You do??????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike