Stator
Dennis Kirk Part Number: 210820
Manufacturer Part Number: 21403
Price
$132.99
Or doesn't it matter ?
Brian

h2olawyer

Don't think it really matters.  Both brands have been installed by folks here.  I put a Rick's in just last year so I can't speak to its longevity.  It charges great.  The Electrex has a better looking epoxy coating, but who's going to be looking at it?  Others may have a stronger opinion or some sort of brand loyalty.

H2O

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Superfly

4,000 miles on my Ricks stator so far, daily ride, and she is still charging great.
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

Extent

I've got a Ricks, but just because Electrex didn't have any in stock and didn't know when exactly they were going to have more. ::)
Rider1>No wonder, the Daytona has very sharp steering and aggressive geometry.  It's a very difficult bike for a new rider.
Rider2>Well it has different geometry now.

Rick G

I have  2 years on my Eletrex, I picked  it because , back then they had  a one year warrenty and Ricks had  6 months . Since then Ricks has gone to one year also.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike