News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Sunday Ride ANYONE...

Started by Tiger, July 04, 2009, 08:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

It appears that we are in for some good weather tomorrow, Sunday...  8) 8) 

Sooooo, anyone want to RIDE!!!

I'll be leaving mine for 9.00 a.m. and heading down to hwy #6 and the "Breezy Corners" restaurant for breakfast at around 9.45 a.m., gas up the Vision and head out to...??? Port Dover/Longpoint or ??

For those not sure where the restaurant is...its south of the 401 (hwy 6 south/Brock road exit...just out from Freelton) and north of the 403 (hwy 6 north...just before Freelton Village).

Let me know... :-\

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) Well, its kev10104, two up with Tammy and Cathy and I, up to now... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

:) Kev10104, Tammy (his wife), Cathy and I met up at Breezy Corners, as arranged. We had a heart thumpin' breakfast, gassed up the two Visions and headed out for a days riding...Headed out on the highway looking for adventure....hmmmmm theres a song in there somewhere ;D :D :D ;) We just sorta meandered around, going out towards Niagara Falls :-\ but took one of several "detours" along the way ::) Went through some of the vineyard area...detoured around and through Welland, eventually stopping at a Tim Horton's for a coffee break. Back on the road again we headed out to Port Colborne, a nice wee village, were we wandered around a few of the local shops, even stopping into E-Ride Niagara, who sell electric scooters!!! We ended up in a great store that sells "home made" speciality chocolates and terrific ice cream...we all had "Tiger Tiger"...hey, what did you expect folks :o ;D :D :D ;)
Back on the road, gas tanks refilled again and we headed toward home, ending up back at Breezy Corners for more gas and a coffee. We said our goodbye's and headed on the last leg of our journey for home...Both Visions worked, two up, tirelessly all day long...just a superb day out with two great friends and my "other half" to ride around with... 8) 8) 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

It really was a fantastid day of riding.It is so nice to just go and ride with good friends.It is so hard to believe that riding all day can be so relaxing but good conversation with a few laughs go a long way.Thanks for the great day Cathy and Tiger.

Tiger

:) No, thank you bro'...it really was a great day out... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

So whats this I hear about Kev plannin a ride????? Woohooo. Details please. ;D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

kev10104

We were wondering where you were hiding Cindy.You always welcome and appreciated on every ride we go on.My father is riding his intruder down from Nova Scotia so we thought we would go on a nice ride with him.Tiger's idea actually about Sunday so hopefully we have lots of bikes to show him.

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on July 06, 2009, 05:09:35 PM
Tiger's idea actually about Sunday so hopefully we have lots of bikes to show him.

:) I'll be organizing and/or "bullying" everyone to hold weekend/one day rides all thru' the season boys 'n girls...be warned!!!  :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;) As we ALL know, these bikes have, in general, had lots of sleep time and now need to be ridden and ridden hard on a regular basis...they are there to have fun with not some trailer queen ::) ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Kojo

My bike has been "asleep" since the '80's. Once I get it going, I'd love to take it out in the area.
Younger, but just as smart. Really.

vadasz1

Well Kojo, I think you are going to have one IRON BUTT ride over to Tiger's den.  ;) 8)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Kojo

Sorry, I should emphasize "IN THE AREA." My butt is not iron. I need to do some cactus sitting exercises.
Younger, but just as smart. Really.

kev10104

Kojo we will come and get you!Tiger was telling me a story about someone calling him a brother,I understand that story and you will too.Actually I think it was a father but...

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on July 07, 2009, 12:10:10 AM
Actually I think it was a father but...

:o HEY, carefull now...I represent that story ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

Quote from: kev10104 on July 06, 2009, 05:09:35 PM
We were wondering where you were hiding Cindy.You always welcome and appreciated on every ride we go on.My father is riding his intruder down from Nova Scotia so we thought we would go on a nice ride with him.Tiger's idea actually about Sunday so hopefully we have lots of bikes to show him.

Im sorry I missed it. I had no net so I didnt know there was one going on till mid Sunday.lol. Thats ok, because I had a rather long honey do list to take care of so it all worked out.  As long as I can get a minor issue fixed up I will be able to come out and play for Sunday. I believe I will have Lyn and possibly one other in tow. ;D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"