News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

gas in Europe, elsewhere

Started by Derek, January 29, 2003, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

Hi,

We're thinking of relocating overseas (from the US) and need to know if we'd have to do anything to convert our bikes for different gasoline. Do they still use lead in Europe, elsewhere? We have an 82 Vision and a 2001 Suzuki Savage. Any info appreciated.

Thanks,
Derek

Humber

nothing to worry about, you have full choice of fuels, at least in Poland. Bye...
nie ma podpis?w

bikeseamus

Derek  Don't forget to bring Humber some edible animals from North America. He's already asked for a Buffalo and a Grizzly and some Wild Turkeys. I think you should bring him a nice big sack of rattlesnakes. They make great party favors, are fun to play with, and are healthy to eat when you become bored with them biting all your friends. Whaddtathink? Maybe Humber can set his Buffalo loose at the annual Cologne Motorcycle Show. That will make him a special guest from that point out. Maybe he'll return the favor when he comes to visit us.

Humber

hehehe, buffalo - I will ride on it instead on my V and the stator will never burn out ;D I will order a seat from Corbin ;D
nie ma podpis?w

bikeseamus

Humber   I think before you have a nice long smooth ride on a Buffalo, you will have to switch the brainbox on your vehicle, so it becomes more "streetable", to use a hot rod term, hot rod. Keep this ball rolling.