News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

April Party Crash

Started by MotorPlow, November 19, 2005, 02:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

Road Star/Warrior's meet at Deal's Gap - Party Crash with the Yamaha Vision.

There's a Road Star/Warrior's meet at Deal's Gap on April 26-30th. Would be fun to start the spring off by crashing their party!? ? They're staying at "The Kickstand". Anyone interested?

Okay, this is confusing. I am locking this thread, go here for continued discussion on the April Party Crash: http://ridersofvision.net/forum/index.php?topic=3826.0

MotorPlow

Just adding to the Calander

crackerkorean

Gotta get the carbs and transportation sorted out but I should be in. ;D

Mutt

Quote from: crackerkorean on November 21, 2005, 04:02:34 PM
Gotta get the carbs and transportation sorted out but I should be in. ;D

I'm already looking forward to it. Maybe some of the NJ/PA folks can come down too. Oh and yea, RI (can't leave Lucky out).

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

VisionaryDan

I'm definitely interested. I have an oil cooler and a few other mods to do this winter. Just have to see where things are in April but it sounds like a good time.

Dan

MotorPlow

Weather forcast for the April Party Crash:

http://tinyurl.com/9263p

Taken from historical weather information.

~MotorPlow

Mutt

Quote from: MotorPlow on December 11, 2005, 01:08:40 PM
Weather forcast for the April Party Crash:

http://tinyurl.com/9263p

Taken from historical weather information.

~MotorPlow

The statistics look good! My prediction is we'll have a great time either way.

Mutt

MotorPlow

Alright, I put in my time to have off from work.  I will most likely Ride down on Thursday or Friday and head home on Monday. Where are we staying this time? Same place? It was rather entertaining as the sun went down. Accomendations were pretty much bare bones, but they did have a cheesy restaurant.  Thoughts?

sangathor

LOL, I just stumbled on this thread from the Calendar of Events from tailofthedragon.com

I am one of the Mods over at rswarrior.com and I'll be there in April ripping up the Dragon.  We already have 60 from our group committed to go, and will most likely have more by April.   I went down there from Ohio, 2 years ago and if you haven't ridden the road, it's something you really have to do some time.

You guys are more than welcome to try and keep up with your big brother Warriors, in the spring.  ;)  Hope to see you there.

rswarrior04

yup i agree with Sang, guess you cant crash a party that you are invited too!! the more the merrier!!! you all may have to stay in the back though, dont want you all to be slowing the pack!!! I keed i keed!!!

Blake

That's it..

I may have to move up the time frame for a few mods to the vision and blow off studying for my final exams that weekend just to show these guys what we can do  ;D

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

sangathor

You've got the rest of your life for school.  Leave the books at home and dust off your scooter, wake up the hamster inside and come on down.  It's gonna be a blast.

Mutt

OK now you warrior guys have done it! Blake's going through with that supercharged/nitro installation.

Actually you've managed to do what I was trying to do. Get more people to attend by challenging them, although my challenging is rather hollow. Truth is I'll be picking up the pieces from the back of the pack.

It's a good opportunity to ride/meet several other Yamaha people (best bikers on earth).

I don't know about the big brother thing. Maybe oversized younger brother.

I'm glad you used hamster and not gerbel.? :P

Mutt

Blake

haha..

I never said anything about *SUPERchargers* ::)

Few other things need to get done before i get that far....i mean..oops?  :D

And the "juice" is just for the drag strip  ;D

hopefully the tax returns come in before then..  or else it looks like regular ole' stocker blake   :(

but once i get my schedule for spring and see when exams are ill see whether or not i can make it for sure this time  Here's hoping...

blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

sangathor

Quote from: Mutt on December 18, 2005, 07:29:56 PM
OK now you warrior guys have done it! Blake's going through with that supercharged/nitro installation.

Actually you've managed to do what I was trying to do. Get more people to attend by challenging them,

My pleasure.

It's gonna be a great time.  We've already got 58 pages of post going over it.  We all love to ride and don't give a rat's a$$ what anyone rides.  Hope to tip a few cold ones with you guys and you can tell me how good my big rear tire looks from a distance.  ;D

MotorPlow

Okay, this is confusing. I am locking this thread, go here for continued discussion on the April Party Crash: http://ridersofvision.net/forum/index.php?topic=3826.0