New Year Raffle

Started by MotorPlow, December 23, 2004, 07:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

I have two (2) Oval Vision Window Stickers left.  These have "1982 Yamaha Vision" across the top, "XZ550" across the bottom and "VISION" in the center of the oval.  I am offering them here to help fund the "Riders of Vision" Forums.  Two winners will be chosen at random.  Rules are simple, donate at least 50 Cents to the site and get entered into the drawing.  All donations should be sent to Ron and then hopefully, Ron will pick two winners and let me know who they are.  I will send the stickers out.

the rules are as follows:
raffle tickets are 50 Cents each
raffle ends on January 15, 2005
Drawing takes place when Ron gets to it after 1/15.
paypal\cash\checks are all fine.
you can enter\buy as many as you like.
proceeds from the raffle will be used to keep the site maintained as well as to finance future raffles and contests.

any questions can be posted here in this topic as well as possible suggestions for other possible raffles.

ok guys, get your tickets.

-Chris
Callaway, VA

paypal address: computerhelp@ghetti.net
include your forum name when you paypal please.
https//www.paypal.com

smknjoe1964

Is a money order ok ? Where do I send it ?

MotorPlow

Yes,
A money order is fine.  Send Ron an email (computerhelp@ghetti.net) to get his mailing address.  Thanx for supporting the site.

~Chris F.

redxz550inoz

I'm in Australia. What's the best way for me to pay?

;D

MotorPlow

Red,
Does www.paypal.com work from down under?  That would be the best way.  If not, maybe just some well hidden cash in an envelope to Ron will do it.  Just make sure you let him know it's on it's way so he can enter you in the Raffle.

Thanx,
Chris F.

Joe Gibbs

Waiting to know where to send a money order, no response yet from Ron     Thanks

admin

snail mail mailing address:

ROV Raffle
 26 Brookshire Rd.
 Hyannis, MA 02601

thanks

-Ron

hfarley

I sent in some money via paypal. I couldn't afford much with getting a new bike and all. (I need to save for tools and future repairs) but I wanted to help out. Thanks!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

louthepou

Hey Heather, same here, I submitted what I could afford. One sticker would look great on one of my tool chests!

C'mon folks, lets make sure this forum stays strong, the best on the web!

Enthusiastic-Louis
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

MotorPlow

Okay Folks...
Ron has forwarded me a list of winners.  It appears that we have three winners instead of just two.  The Winners Are:

Heather Farley - HFarley
Louis-Rene Senchal - LouThePou
Joe Gibbs

And Lucky who had previously purchased a window decal from me has had his payment forwarded to Ron as a donation. (Lucky already has his sticker)

Congrats, and the three winners need to send me thier mailing addresses, via private email, so I can send out the prizes.

Thanx Again,
Chris Froeschl

hfarley

Whoo hoo!! ;D
I don't think I have ever won anything, LOL!
I will send you my address so you will know where to send it. Thanks a lot and keep all the good advice coming!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

louthepou

yee haw!

Yep, I'm a kid in adult clothing. It will be a great addition to my tool chest decoration.

Thanks for the great idea. Motorplow, I sent you an e-mail...

Cheers!

Louis
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

smknjoe1964

Awesome ! Thanks  Guys !  

MotorPlow

Prizes will me mailed out tomorrow.

Joe, I still need your address.  If you sent it, I never received it.  You can either send it by message through the Forum or send me a private email to christopher@motorplow.com

It's in the envelope ready to go....

Thanx,
Chris F.