Supervision trailer cover

Started by supervision, August 06, 2008, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

For about a year, we been trying to put our trailer in the backyard. First a gate, then new grade and lawn cement ect. Well soon as fI got the checks from George, my wife, said now we can build the cover!
" border="0

supervision

" border="0

supervision

" border="0

supervision

Her's my new work bench, with shelfs
" border="0

h2olawyer

That's a nice looking trailer gazebo!  I like the vintage trailer, too.   8)  That workbench should come in handy, as well.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

supervision

Thanks H2, my friend Chris, on the ladder , is the guy that knows what to do, both the concrete and structure.
" border="0

supervision

I did the work bench and shelfs, this connects to existing bench on the right, I had already. I'm hoping to get motivate myself into working in the garage. I have like five bikes, that all need work.
" border="0

YellowJacket!

Everything looks great except the workbench looks to neat and organized!  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

supervision

It most certainly was a hell of a mess, before!  I consolidated a hole pile of shit,off the floor, up on to the shelf, that made the room for the bench!  I used boiled linseed oil, to seal the plywood top of the bench. That stuff is a great finish, for wood.  I really need to redo the other side of the garage, where Barb, does laundry,ect.  We have one of those old cement garage sinks, that would be better if I raised it about 6". then make new cupboards above for her goodies to go in.
" border="0

Night Vision

what you need now is some floats, make it removable, flip it over and you'd almost have this.....

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

supervision

Night Vision, thank's for the idea,  I could tow that sucker to the lake, invite my friends, for a sleep over. Maybe host a Vision rally @ the same time!   Make it a little long so the Visions have room to park, while they power the PADDLE WHEEL!   Just think, what three Visions across, could do to that sucker, it would be making a wake, for sure.
" border="0

macroars

A really great looking trailer, but with that what do you have in front of it when it is on the road - I guess that it not is a Dodge Caravan...
MacRoarS

You are right about me being wrong.
You are wrong about you being right.
                                     House MD

supervision

It has been towed, with my Astro van, though it is better to use full sized.  It has no brakes, so you do need vehicle size going for you, to get stopped.  It only weighs 1,000 lbs.  A couple of years ago, we had to repair the front, because of water damage. My wife and I took off the metal, and front windows, remade the wooden curve, of the front, then put back on the metal.  We still need to do the back curve, as their is some rot their also.   It was built in 1956, in So. California.
" border="0

macroars

It would look really good with a bel air in front!!

MacRoarS

House MD

supervision

Get it over here! let's travel! Is it yours?
" border="0

macroars

Unfortunately, very unfortunately not mine!
MacRoarS

House MD

Rick G

super , I'm worried about you, a tidy bench is the sign of a sick mind ( I must be very sane!)
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike