News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

hej new member

Started by kral, March 30, 2008, 01:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kral

hej
i am a new member and I bought my first bike which is one yamaha xz 550- 82 but I dont know how I can put the pictures on my side
(sorry my english is not so well I hope you understand)
thanks
kral

Kage

Welcome. I am new as well. Everyone here is very nice and is more than willing to help out with any questions. Again, welcome and enjoy!

QBS

Two for one.  Welcome to you both.

smknjoe1964

Glad you guys (or should I say guy and gal ?) Decided to join us !!! Welcome Aboard !!!

YellowJacket!

Where do you live Kral?  State? Country?

Welcome to Rideres of Vision!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Rick G

Greetings Kral, Don't worry about your english . We have had people from Russia , Poland, Hungary, Germany, France , Argentina, Japan, Italy, Spain to name a few, on the forum , and have managed to understand them  all . welcome. We look forward to helping you with your XZ550
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

kral

Thank s too you all, I live in Sweden and jönköping is the states name  and I am very happy too find this side in internet and its gonna be many guestion about my bike .Thank s too you all again
;D

YellowJacket!

If you haven't already found it, there is a European Vision website too that one of our members here runs.
check out http://www.xz550.nl/  too.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

and if you specin ze deuch:
www.xz550.de

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black