Party Crashing!

Started by Mutt, November 16, 2005, 08:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutt

There's a Road Star/Warrior's meet at Deal's Gap on April 26-30th. Would be fun to start the spring off by crashing their party!? :)? They're staying at "The Kickstand". Anyone interested?

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

crackerkorean

Depending on the condition of my bike I might be in. Have to see about borrowing a truck to transport the bike.

when is the next vision meet?

MotorPlow

Oh, me,me,me......
Now I have to see what i have to buy the wife, so she lets me go.

Mutt

Quote from: MotorPlow on November 17, 2005, 11:11:21 PM
Oh, me,me,me......
Now I have to see what i have to buy the wife, so she lets me go.

So is she a half karat gal or a full karat gal?? :-X

MotorPlow

I can only hope at a Vegtable Carot.

Blake

HAHA..

If only my exams werent that next monday..  It'd be quite a hard decision to either bring the V-star or the Vision..    But I'd probabaly have to lean towards the vision as if i brought the V-star I might get stoned as a traitor by you all  ;D

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Mutt

Quote from: Blake on November 18, 2005, 10:37:41 AM
HAHA..

If only my exams werent that next monday..? It'd be quite a hard decision to either bring the V-star or the Vision..? ? But I'd probabaly have to lean towards the vision as if i brought the V-star I might get stoned as a traitor by you all? ;D

Blake

The Gap is made for the Visions so you'd have more fun on it. Of course you could trailer both down and swap out. We'd just have to wait for you when your on the V-Star! Jk but not really.? ?;D

Blake

Quote from: Mutt on November 18, 2005, 12:14:58 PM

We'd just have to wait for you when your on the V-Star! Jk but not really.   ;D

Wait for me eh???   ???

After thanks giving I'm bringing my spare engine back down to school with me to start "tinkering" with..  Maybe i'll have a few tricks up my sleeves by the time the meet comes around ::)

P.S.  Anyone (T-Dub?) know (or have an idea) of how far (hp wise)  i can push the stock pistons, rods, crank before it leads to death? ;D   Drag strip opens up again in march..Might have to do some R&D :)

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Coil Coyle

V-Max = 145hp x 0.5 = 72.5hp at the crank

thats with two 35mm carbs, joined above 6000rpm with the crossover tube.

R1 40mm CV? carburetor sets go for under a hundred on ebay often. I got boots to airbox from an 01 for $31.00 + shipping, complete with cables.

Set from a FZ750, 1986, the straight down ones, 38?mm?, on Ebay now.

Will any of the 5 valve heads from the motocrossers fit our case's stud pattern?

Stay curious, it's fun? ?;D

coil

Blake

I like your thinking Coil ;D

72.5hp?  hmm..   not much improvement..  My concern is bending/throwing rods for what i was thinking....  Some random searching on ebay got my thinking cap going...

but enough off topic discussion...    whos read for the gap??? ;D

Mutt

Quote from: Blake on November 19, 2005, 12:34:02 PM

but enough off topic discussion...? ? whos read for the gay??? ;D

Thanks for that.

Mutt

Blake

hahaha..oops..

was running out of the house to get to the store before it closed..

GAP..! ! !

(corrected last post to cover me being a dope ;D ::)

Blake

Mutt

Quote from: Blake on November 19, 2005, 07:11:17 PM
hahaha..oops..

was running out of the house to get to the store before it closed..

GAP..! ! !

(corrected last post to cover me being a dope ;D ::)

Blake

Amazing what meaning one letter can make! Gap...Gay... Anyway I like the idea of meeting up at Motorplow's and riding the parkway down to the gap in April. It would be awesome to have some of the NEROV (NJ/PA/RI/NY) and Canadian folks along too. Sort of a warm up to the national/international meetup in 2007.

Mutt

MotorPlow

Just bored at work today and found a Deal's Gap Video that I haven't seen before....

http://homepage.mac.com/terry_m/iMovieTheater6.html

h2olawyer

That's some good stuff!  Looks like a fun ride - even though it is a fairly short section of road.

Currently working on a new website to showcase more of my videos.  Hope I can get some decent file sizes and still keep reasonable video clarity.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

sangathor

LOL, I just stumbled on this thread from the Calendar of Events from tailofthedragon.com

I am one of the Mods over at rswarrior.com and I'll be there in April ripping up the Dragon.  We already have 60 from our group committed to go, and will most likely have more by April.   I went down there from Ohio, 2 years ago and if you haven't ridden the road, it's something you really have to do some time.

You guys are more than welcome to try and keep up with your big brother Warriors, in the spring.  ;)  Hope to see you there.

Lucky

Quote from: sangathor on December 18, 2005, 07:10:30 PM

You guys are more than welcome to try and keep up with your big brother Warriors...

To Quote Tweety bird:? "He don't know us vewy well, do he?"
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

sangathor

I like old yammy's.  I've had a few.  I know the vision and I know the Dragon.  It's a fun road on any bike.  Even little ones.

All in good fun.  Hope to see you guys down there.

Mutt

Quote from: sangathor on December 18, 2005, 07:21:53 PM
I like old yammy's.? I've had a few.? I know the vision and I know the Dragon.? It's a fun road on any bike.? Even little ones.

All in good fun.? Hope to see you guys down there.

We'll see ya there. We look forward to meeting you guys.

We'll be on the little bikes passing you.? :D ;)

Mutt

sangathor

Don't forget to ring your little bells as you go by so we know it's you. ;D