25th Oct' Ride...

Started by Tiger, October 20, 2009, 05:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Sunday 25th October meet/ride... :-\

Breezy Corners Restaurant, Hwy 6, (between Hwy 401 & Hwy 403), 10.30 a.m.

Weather permitting, lets try and grab another day from Mother Nature/Jack Frost and have some fun... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

Tiger

:) Up to now, we have:

Tiger... 8)
Kev10104... 8)
Lou... 8)
Fiddlesticks... 8)
Lyn... 8)
Nelson... 8)

...weather permitting, of course ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

Up to now, weather permitting... we have: 7, 8

Tiger... 8)
Kev10104... 8)
Lou... 8)
Fiddlesticks... 8)
Lyn... 8)
Nelson... 8)
Andrew... 8)
'Raj... 8)

Tiger

:) Sadly Fiddlesticks has had to drop out due to other things popping up, however, the weather report looks o.k. for tomorrow folks...see y'all at 10.30 a.m. Sunday 8)

8)........TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

I can't wait.It has been too long since I last rode with you guys.Lou might not be able to make it but said he would try.

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on October 24, 2009, 08:22:08 PM
I can't wait.It has been too long since I last rode with you guys.

8) See ya in a few hours buddy... 8)

kev10104

You definitely will.I can't wait but have to because Tammy is coming and everyone knows the woman are always ready.Guess I have to wait.

Tiger

8) What a great day out with a bunch of new and old friends today turned out to be... 8)

I left my place around 9.35 a.m...it was kinda dull and over cast with the temperature around 6c...brrrr!!
Made it to the restaurant dead on 10.30 to be greeted by Lyn (500 Ninja), Andrew ( Kawi Zephyr) and Ken (CBR 600)...Kens first ride with us and a fairly new rider!! Next up was Kev and Tammy ('83 Vision), Mike & Loretta in their car...Mike recently bought his Vision (One of my rebuilds) from the guy who bought it from me!! Art and Bonnie on his HarleyDidsometime :P...Lou & Julie ('82 Vision), Dave (Suzi ??) and Lyn's brother caught up with us just after breakfast.
So nine bikes in all... 8)

Once breakfast was over the bikes were gassed up and off we went. First stop was Royal Distributing in Guelph...(about a 30 minute run), to see what was on sale!!!
Julie bought a new full face helmet, new riding jacket and pants...Way to go girl, spend some of his hard earned cash LOL... ;)
Kev' picked up a new Yamaha branded jacket... 8) ...and I picked up a couple of quarts of 15wt fork oil... ::)
After the smokers had their "fix" we headed out once again. The temps were up a few degrees and the sun was shining... 8)
We eventually stopped at Tim Horton's for a coffee/tea/pee break...just outside of Elora...break over, gas up some and off we go again...taking some of the back roads and a wee good twisty section, we arrived in Belfountain village, a very popular biker haunt during the season... 8) It was now getting on for 4.30 p.m. ('ish) so we all said are farewells and off we headed in various direction of the compass to our homes. Me, I only live 5 minutes away...LOL
A great day out with a superb bunch of people once again...Thank you guys and girls, it was fun... 8) See y'all for the next one...weather permitting ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

It was a fantastic day of riding and shooting the breeze.A guy passed by in Belfountain and said "a vision,it's beautiful".You gotta love those comments almost as much as riding them.Thanks for the great day everyone and i am in for the next one.Now who's coming to Port Dover?