News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Baby Vision?

Started by vision_chris, September 20, 2005, 07:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vision_chris

I couldn't help but think of my '83 when I saw this on Ebay.  It looks like it could be the Vision's little brother.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1984-rz350_W0QQitemZ4577073266QQcategoryZ6718QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sable

Since the Vision has been referred to as a half-max, I guess this would be a quarter max ;D  Looks like it has the same front fender and the Vision gas tank was chopped a bit. I would like to use those rear turn signals on my Vision ;)

~Sable
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

Blake

oh man i always wanted one of those..

75+hp and 2 stroke power..

If only it wasnt in CT.

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

cdntinpusher

Funny this should come up just now.

While waiting for my carbs to arrive from Lou, I decided to take the fairing off my '83. Later that day while backing out of the garage looking at the now fairingless red and white bike parked in there, I had a sense of deja vue and thought "Wow, the Vision looks really good as a naked bike." It took me about 5 minutes but I finally figured out that it was because it reminded me of the 83 RZ350, which was the other bike I lusted after back then (being a RD350 rider at the time)...And lo and behold here's the picture to prove it..... :D
CTP
-- ROV? Wannabe