News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Ordered my Bolts this weekend

Started by hfarley, August 21, 2006, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfarley

Well after searching online I decided screw it and went to my local shop and ordered the brake bolts through them. I don't mind paying for the bolts, washers, nuts etc.. but when the shippping gets to be a bit outrageous that is where I draw the line. Hopefully in a few days I will have my new OEM bolts to put on.  ;D ;D ;D
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Lucky

got mine today, must drive them nuts when the get 3 or 4 orders of these within a short time! "what the hell..? Vision pars??" lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

haunter

82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

hfarley

Now that my back is feeling a bit better (Still have one more round of shots to go) I can finally start working on the bike again. It sucks being able to stand long enough to look at the bike but not being able to bend down to actually work on the bike.  Look out hubby ya got some lonely nights a comin' while I work in the garage on the bike. LOL!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

haunter

I really hate it when I have just enough time to take the tank off and look around, then have to put it back on and go back to doing something 'constructive'
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.