News:

Main Menu

Party Crashing!

Started by Mutt, November 16, 2005, 08:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sangathor

Yep, It'll be here before we know it.  It's gonna be a good time.  The only thing the Warrior group is plainning on doing ahead of time is Hooters in Knoxville on Thursday and Drag Racing on Friday afternoon.  We also may ride to the Wheels Through Time Museum on Saturday.  Other than that were just gonna ride anywhere and everywere.   I was down there 3 years ago and there isn't a bad road to be found.

You guys are, of course, more than welcome to join us on the couple group things we are planning.

MotorPlow

Oh yeah! This is going to be a must ride....

Mutt

Quote from: sangathor on February 14, 2006, 06:44:56 AM
Yep, It'll be here before we know it.? It's gonna be a good time.? The only thing the Warrior group is plainning on doing ahead of time is Hooters in Knoxville on Thursday and Drag Racing on Friday afternoon.?

Yep, I'll have to locate my spare rim with the drag slick on it. Perhaps I'll mount up my wheelie bar. ?::)

Mutt :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Blake

Quote from: Mutt on February 14, 2006, 07:59:24 AM

Yep, I'll have to locate my spare rim with the drag slick on it. Perhaps I'll mount up my wheelie bar.  ::)

Mutt :)

haha.

Hey, the drag strip here opens mid March.  You can be sure I'll throw up a few time slips here and maybe a few pictures/videos if i can get my new "female companion" to follow me on test/tune night.  ;D   Might be a little slower than i was hoping though-I put on a good 15lbs this past month trying to get ready for a competition :(  Too bad I dont have my spare engine here or else I'd might have to whip out a few tricks to take the ET down a couple seconds ;)

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

ps2/bikevision

i still got my very over priced but well worth the $$ mad map i bought last year. plenty of routes to take.

i rode the "Devils Triangle" on the way back home. pretty good route. there is a couple turns that you can easily stall out on. i almost did. very sharp and steep. it also goes past a prison and plenty of back woods county hicks to view as you go fly past there trailers.

MotorPlow

Mutt

Where'd you get that rating scale from?

For those that have never been, it's a blast.? :)? Most of the crashes/fatalities occured because they were either pushing it hard or were riding beyond their abilities on an unfamiliar road? :-\? or their brake drum retention rod breaks.? ;) Remember: RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE! 8)? If someone faster comes up on you, simply give them space to pass, it happens all day long. I believe the whole time I was there I only got passed 2 maybe 3 times and that was on a very heavy weekend of traffic. Traffic is generally spaced out pretty good between riders. Some of the most dangerous obsticles are slower cages that can't be seen until your in the apex of a curve and truckers that ignore the warning signs to find an alternate route. Even if you ride slow you will have a great time! So come on and join us. We have designated places we stop and wait for each other to catch up.

Time is drawing nearer. Please make plans to attend at least for the day if not for a couple. Email me at? xz550@nc.rr.com if you want to know more.

Mutt

MotorPlow

Mutt

"Bump"

55 days and counting.  :)  Still time to get ready and go but time is getting shorter!

Mutt

sangathor

52 days, 12 hours and 39 minutes for me!!

We just got our t-shirts in, and they look great.  To bad I have to wait almost 2 months to wear it. Sporting Dragon gear before you tangle with her is bad luck, you know. 

Back

I still need rear tire number 9,  front tire number 3, new set of pipes and an oil change.  I wish it would get above 30 degrees here,  I'm running out of time.

Mutt

Great design! Who design the shirts? Where did you get them made?

Mutt

sangathor

A member on our Warrior Forum, CruiseMissle and his Wife Magnastar got the shirts made for us.  That is actually Cruisemissle on the red Warrior taken at the Dragon on the front.  They found a local company to do the shirts.  The back is all black, not gray, btw.  Darkstar  also got some patches is the works. Should look something like this.

Lucky

Patches, a neat idea! (where have i heard that before..?)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

mutt,, others that have asked :
  i am not going to make this run,, i may be a bit busy,, new employer asks that i go to school ,on both the vehicles we will be selling, and on all of the camping gear and trailer types that were designed for it .  if anyone is interested, CROSSLANDER is now a certified for US sales, built ARO in brasil, driven by the United Nations for the last 6 or seven years as shakedown testing agreement.   
think old school land rover with a modern ford power triain, and a military style stainless steel camper/trailer set up in tow .   then add in the fun of fording a 39 inch deep creek and not getting wet...... this is going to be one busy spring for me !
http://www.crosslander4x4.com/company.php?id=19

and the camping set up is at :http://www.campausa.com/

oh,, for all the 4 wheelrs out there this camper can be set up to run behind anything on wheels , from a pinto to a duramax 3500 series duelly .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

sangathor

Kia, sounds like the perfect vehicle to test in NC and TN mountains.

MotorPlow

Mutt

Man, my butt is going to be soooooo sore. :P  But it will be worth it! :)

Mutt

MotorPlow

Quote from: Mutt on March 08, 2006, 09:11:19 PM
Man, my butt is going to be soooooo sore. :P? But it will be worth it! :)

Mutt

There are just too many rainbow bike comments that could be said...
I think I will just leave this one alone.

Mutt

Quote from: MotorPlow on March 09, 2006, 08:55:50 AM
Quote from: Mutt on March 08, 2006, 09:11:19 PM
Man, my butt is going to be soooooo sore. :P? But it will be worth it! :)

Mutt

There are just too many rainbow bike comments that could be said...
I think I will just leave this one alone.

LMAO!   :D. Maybe I should be a little more clearer since we'll be sharing a tent. My arse will be sore (externally) from sitting in the saddle too long, and no other reason!  :)

Lucky

so if i move down there near you two idiots, am i going to hear the theme from Deliverance everytime i call your house?... :o :D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black