News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Here's something interesting..............

Started by vadasz1, April 16, 2012, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

http://saddlebums.tumblr.com/post/17221003578/open-letter-to-yamaha-bring-back-the-xz550

I got this from:
Jürgen Lorenzen   1:48pm Apr 16
   Open Letter to Yamaha: Bring Back the XZ550 ...
saddlebums.tumblr.com
Open Letter to Yamaha: Bring Back the XZ550 The original Yamaha XZ550 Vision landed in showrooms bac...

Make sure to hover your mouse pointer over the pic to expose the letter.....
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Rikugun

Cool! Liked the picture so much I stole it!  :o
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

iain

How do you copy it as a picture,, it turns to text when you hover over it

Iain
NZ

Rikugun

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Walt_M.

Go to 'Page' on your browser toolbar and save the page.
Whale oil beef hooked!

cvincer

If you use Mozilla Firefox to access the internet, you can get an  'add on'  called  Pixi Grabber ......brilliant.  Here's that picture.

cvincer

George R. Young

iain

pullshocks

Rick G

I got nothing when I tried to  open it , the page was blank. . i went to the first link and bookmarked it.
I'm using linix and fire fox . but I don;t really know what I'm doing and may never! :D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

The Prophet of Doom

Rick G

Go to the 4Th tile from the right in the second to bottom row and have a look at "memoirs of a ton up boy"  some great pics of really great old bikes and super pics of some really great old broads  before they were old/  WOW ;D ;D
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

iain

It would be great to have a front and rear view drawn up as well..

I showed this picture to my partner and got a [oh yeah] if we were living in a Arab country I would have her publicly whipped and stoned for that out burst of total disrespect

Iain
NZ

Rick G

Iain, is it the bike that you want a front and rear view of , one of the young ladies?

There's a great shot on page 5 of Canadien, Adrienne Barbells , you can see how see got here nick name!
There's a pic of a Royal Enfield , diesel trials bike too, never saw on of those before!
Rick G

The Prophet of Doom

I'd not seen the 2012 Motoguzzi v7 racer before
Quite pretty, but a whopping $23,000 NZ and what? only 51hp?
And it's got a suede seat so you can't get it wet

Didn't the Vision do better than this in 1982 with 200 fewer ccs, and without EFI?