News:

Main Menu

CO Ride?

Started by kwells, November 04, 2006, 02:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

What's the CO crew up to today?  I'm sipping some coffee trying to figure out where I might go today
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Just got back from Greeley - seeing Fearless Leader.  Am on a get out the vote campaign all weekend.  Just home now to grab a bite to eat, then its out knocking on doors for the remainder of this afternoon & dropping off literature tonight.

Too bad - looks like a great riding weekend!  Oh well - duty & obligation call . . .

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

I ended up just driving around town---to the Triumph dealer and the Honda dealer for some parts.  Was pretty nice day for some 130mph straights on 285.  I fixed that oil leak we saw that day we went riding....so far a-OK.
Kevin

www.wellsmoto.com

zore

I'm starting to see a pattern here.  XZ owners end up turning into triumph sprint owners and vice versa. 
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

kwells

What can I say....I like the unique triples just as I like the unique Vision...it's just a different love

www.wellsmoto.com