News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Custom Gauge Faces To Be Available Soon...

Started by ithinkitsbroke, May 07, 2007, 01:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2olawyer

Quote from: Tiger on May 11, 2007, 07:45:13 PM
Quote from: h2olawyer on May 11, 2007, 07:25:55 PM
...but it's nice to experience some of the same activities elsewhere - even vicariously!

H2O

:) Thats lawyer speak for...Sheep shaggin' :o ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Hey, my mom is from Wyoming (where the men are men & sheep are scared) . . .   ;D

At least I don't have thick, curly white hair!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

thats good to know that sheep shaggin really still has a good exchange rate for our falling dollar
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Night Vision

Quote from: roro on May 11, 2007, 08:01:43 PM

You can get a good XZ400 runner here for around $1000 USD, there is one up for sale most weeks on the local auction site.  Four for sale at the moment http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/SearchResults.aspx?searchType=all&searchString=xz400&searchRegion=100&type=Search

The thing to do would be to buy one, spend a few days on some TLC and sell it again afterwards for about the same you paid for it, or maybe more.  Alternatively, strip it for parts that you need back home and sell the rest to a wrecker.  You could get one of us to pre-purchase on your behalf so it's waiting for you.  

I don't know..... there's something funny about those xz400's
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

thekid

Ride It Like You Stole It!

YellowJacket!

Theres a 'too'd chick like that that works at my hospital.  She was telling me how much she liked my bike and wanted to go for a ride with me!!! :o  :o  :o
Seriously....she looks just like the picture....just not the mask.
eeeewwwwwww!!!! (not intended to sound like sheep shaggin)
I saw that and had flashbacks!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)