News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

HOW TO LOWER THE "V"

Started by abogado68, August 12, 2008, 05:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inanecathode

Whoa, i dont know why i posted i cant flatfoot the vision  ???
Must have been tired or something, chrimeny!

Anyhow, you dont have to flat foot a bike for to be safe riding it  :)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

h2olawyer

Like my dad always said - "Everybody's legs are the same length, they reach from their butt to the ground."   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Tiger

:) 29" inside seam means my ass is lower to the ground than most!!

My dad said that I've got D.A.D.......Ducks Ass Disease :o  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rick G

That was one of my Mom's expressions , referring to those who waddle (like me)
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike