News:

Main Menu

photos of my restoration

Started by Brian Moffet, March 14, 2008, 12:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Moffet

I've been moving some photos I've taken of my restoration to a new server, and I'll probably be adding more of the > 200 photos I took to this site.  You can see it at:

http://www.pbase.com/moffetb/gallery/vision

If you need a photo of something, and I have it, let me know and I'll put it up there.

If you want to help out with the costs of the server space, you can donate money to me via paypal, moffetb@cruzio.com.  It's not required, I'm happy to help out with the information I have.

Brian

Brian Moffet

The images are up now.  Some 350 of them (  :o I didn't know I had taken that many!)

Brian

Walt_M.

Now, that is a proper US '83. Are those the original pipes and mufflers? Mine rusted away a long time ago.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Brian Moffet

Yes, they are original.

If someone wants to look at the high-resolution image, tell me which one you want and I can send the high-res version out (warning, they are huge, 3400 x 2300 pixels.

Brian

Cdnlouie

Nice collection Brian! Great job!  ;)

don_vanecek

Wow, that's alot of work and discipline to keep the camera around and keep taking pictures as you come to a new point in the rebuild you want to show.

Nice job, hope your Vision gives you years of enjoyment after all the TLC you have given it!

Brian Moffet

I wish I had more from the brakes, I think I had to send my camera out for repair then...  Oh well.  Besides, of all of my hobbies, photography has been active the longest, since I was 7 or so I think...

That would be a lot more years on the bike.  That tear-down was after me owning it for 20 years.  ;D

Brian

williamruck

hey, I love that seat, where did you get it?

Brian Moffet

Corbin saddles.  Hollister California.  Though they were in Gilroy when I bought it in 1988 (or so..)

Brian