News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Here "IT" is.. OnRov Spring Ride

Started by Night Vision, June 26, 2006, 10:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

here "IT" is.... not a very good picture... black decal on black bike and shadows... but Tiger wanted me to post "IT"

so... CROV... Tiger wants to know....where is your "IT" ?

(he didn't say that, I just wanted to psych you guys up for the Fall Run... Fall comes quick up there ya know)

Tiger... I stirred the pot, you can tell everyone what "IT" says...
something about world North American Champions? ( PSYCH AGAIN )
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

;D Thank's again N_V.
:) I had the decal's made for all the guy's who attended the OnROV spring ride...I have one on my "V" and also on my cage....... 8) It also helps with that age old question....."What kinda bike is THAT"....To which you point to the decal and kindly reply........"Are you blind or stupid, can't you read or are you just lazy".....stand back and wait for a reaction...... ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)

;D       TIGER        8)
p.s. I wouldn't recomend the "red" bit....... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

WOW! IT  looks very cool.   :)

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

Tiger, IT looks Great!, Some thing tells me IT looks even better close up, We should probably pay you to make IT for other ROV 'chapters' (in white too). Perhaps IT would look good as a patch...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Lucky

God, the more i look at it, the more i like it!!! get my line art Vision in there & we will be all set!

The red "Lucky" avitar i did by hand & gave to Ron to use here, but i have it in black & white somewhere too, unfortunatly i don't have an 82...

Night Vision

ya know.... I really didn't think about it (not "IT"), but Tiger didn't work OnRov into the decal....

now that's cool because he's not bustin chops  ;D
Heck, he's such a nice guy and true Visionary.. he would probably even let Crov use it...

in fact, it's probably a good idea for the next batches...
just keep the "shell" and change Spring / Fall 2006/2007 etc. etc.
that way, it could be universal for all the "chapters" when they get their rides on   ;D ;D ;D

course 25th. ride may deserve it own special one.
;D

h2olawyer

Quote from: Night Vision on June 27, 2006, 06:19:18 PM
course 25th. ride may deserve it own special one.

I'm working on one but will keep it under wraps for a while.   ;)

I like ITIT is very simple yet noticeable.  Great job on IT!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

:) Thank's guy's,
I had the decal's made in: Black, White and of coarse, two Orange for moi !!
To help keep initial & re-run cost's down, I wanted something simple but to  the  point....... ;) Something that I/we could make changes to...e.g. Date, venue, etc with-out to much expense. I think it worked....... ;)
Don't remember exactly how much I paid for them, as the guy did other decal's for me...Tiger's head with trailing flames for left and right of the fairing, in black.
If anybody wants one (or more) let me know colour(s) and quantity and I'll find out cost...... 8)

;D       TIGER         8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Night Vision

have you thought about doing some mini sized ones too?
that way you could line 'em up on the tank, fender, helmet ...

kinda like putting ride event pins on a Harley vest.

stickers could be ordered after the ride events and costs could be shared by those who attended. 

;D

Lucky

Excellent Idea!
I second the motion, all in favor say :Eiy!

Tiger

:) ..aye....errrhmmmm......eiy....."I" will ask the guy how small he can make them..... 8)

Lucky

knew i spelled it wrong, but i was tired, packed all day, loading the truck today  >:( :D

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Night Vision on June 27, 2006, 10:50:12 PM

have you thought about doing some mini sized ones too?
that way you could line 'em up on the tank, fender, helmet ...

kinda like putting ride event pins on a Harley vest.

stickers could be ordered after the ride events and costs could be shared by those who attended. 

ROV Keychain!!  I just got a Yamaha one but its steel and will probably scratch up my triple tree.
I'm thinkin a nice ROV Keyfob would be cool.

David

Oh, aye

Lucky: "packing the truck".  Gittin close my friend...Be safe, Be careful.

D

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

I say "AYE" (or EIY) as well.  Keychains & patches would be great as well.

I hate packing.  Hope it all goes well for you, Lucky.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

MotorPlow

Lucky,
When you get down into VA, Call me if you wanna stop somewhere. I looked at motels in the area for you and they are pretty much all the same, especially near the interstate.

I can come up to Roanoke (or some where near) to meet you and get you to stretch your legs. If anything happens and you need anything call me collect if you need to. Have a safe trip.

~MP
540-482-0765
Pager 800-517-9754

Lucky

Thanks Chris, i printed that out & will stick it in my breifcase. i have my laptop & should be able to catch an internet connection at my sister-in-laws house. (in PA) we will be there from sat night & leaving on the 5th, early.  we plan to drive straight thru, from Alburtus, PA.  i'm guessing about 10 hours.

Kenny

8)
    Yup- Only five more days until the BIG EVENT.....in Wooler.

ONT AUG  R O V  meet   11---13 Aug    ;D :D :)   

Kenny's Place -- Take the 401 exit # 522, North 6 klm on Wooler rd  Wooler road is also known as County road # 40. I will mark the driveway with a sign.
     More details to follow. :D :D :-*
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92