Possible dead stator, replacement recommendations please

Started by darkvision, September 30, 2007, 11:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBS

Great cult film.  You got that right.  Here in Houston it ran for at least four years, one midnight showing a week.  The crowd was always lined around the block.  Most attendees dressed in show character costumes.  Waiting in line was the best show in town.  Every attendee knew every line from the show.  The audience spoke every line during the show.  My 26 year old daughter has a real hard time seeing Mom and Dad being involved in such things.  You just had to be there.  Some secrects are best left untold, don'tchaknow.  Cheers. 

h2olawyer

Figured it wouldn't take too long for someone to come up with it.   ;D

It played every Friday midnight in Boulder at a theater on the Boulder mall for at least a full decade.  People would get on the stage in front of the screen & act out the whole picture.

QBS - still have your squirt guns & newspapers?

Let's do the Time Warp again!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

QBS

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Rick G

When my daughter was 14,she wanted to go to Rocky Horror,  I wouldn't let her go unless I went too. After the first time, I wore my cowboy hat  to deflect the rice from the wedding.  I can still  repeat all the lines !!
They wanted me to get into costume, but I passed, instead I helped my "little girl"  with hers.  I think sees still got the thing , put away in a trunk.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

MotorPlow

I've acted out the entire movie on the stage every Fri & Sat night for 2 or 3 years when in High School & Some College. Wow, I don't think I have been that drunk since....