News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

New blood...

Started by Tiger, April 08, 2009, 09:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) I came home from work tonight and found two replies to my Vision ad on kijiji. The two guys are from Ontario and Nova Scotia and require help with their Visions. I sent them both info regarding the ROV...Hope they join us. New blood is always welcome at this site, eh 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) ...and yet another one contacted me. This guy is from Hamilton, Ontario and has Two recently acquired '82's, one for the road and one "doner" Vision. He applied for membership to the ROV last night!!!

Welcome to another ROV/"Team OnROV" member... 8)

I also have an email from someone out west, (Canada), with a request for help/information... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

:) Two more replies to my kijiji ad's from prospective sellers of their Vision's...

Hi,

I have a 1982 Vision with around 26,000 kms on it. It runs, but needs a new battery.

In relatively good condition for refurbishing or for parts. After market pipes and newer tires.

best offer takes her.

AND...This one is in the Sarnia region and I have sent the info onto: Wolf, xswheels & Blured_Vision in that area

hey there i have a 1982 yamaha vision i was looking to trade for a dirtbike to have some fun on. it still runs and looks good tires should pass safety and i think it needs brakes.

I replied back to both for a picture(s), $$$ value, etc...still awaiting further replies ::)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) I low balled on this one and lost...

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/mcy/1146584796.html

..but the new owner, (via my ad's), has been in contact with me. We have spoken on the phone a couple of times today. I have pointed him here to the ROV site. We have another Vision to resurrect in Ontario boys & girls... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

Quote from: Tiger on April 10, 2009, 06:35:01 AM
:) This guy is from Hamilton, Ontario and has Two recently acquired '82's, one for the road and one "doner" Vision. He applied for membership to the ROV last night!!!

Welcome to another ROV/"Team OnROV" member... 8)

I also have an email from someone out west, (Canada), with a request for help/information... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

8) May I present "Beast" our new ROV/OnROV member... 8) Were are you mate :-\ I know that your here on line  ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)