News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Sibling Rivalry gets ugly

Started by Odium, March 03, 2005, 09:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silicon_toad2000

ozian, you're up at roxby aren't you. I heard they're looking at expanding the mine, hope it goes well!
One mans clunker is another mans blank canvas.

ozian

red xz, be careful to not put them too close or you might end up with a batch of pocket bikes
You got it right, I'm 600k north of Adelaide, in the sticks.
silicon, it's on the cards but large mining companies keep it pretty close to the bone & only release stuff to the media to keep the polititians happy (to tell us how much they  ??? have done in office.) It's the same everywhere    Ian

redxz550inoz

;D ;D  kids would love that!!!

hfarley

Wayne: LOL! I moved the player piano out of the garage and into the house so that my V would have a nice, warm, dry parking spot in front of my car in the garage. Oh yeah, and the garage got cleaned. LOL! I have noticed though that the car is now acting up. I wonder if it is the beginning of sibling rivalry? LOL!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Wayne

Heather-Bet the Vision Wins-Wayne

ps2/bikevision

ok you want to talk about sibling rivalry. seems how we just keep getting snow dumped on us her in MI i decieded to take my front fender to my brothers for a new paint job to match the tank that i repainted last year. my brother sets the fender on his triumph 600 that he just got last year to replace his other 600 that he has turned into a race bike. he didnt have the time to paint in now so he said he do it this weekend. we walk out of his garage and as soon as he shuts the door we hear a loud crash. he kicks the door open breaking the lock in the handle and we find his bike laying on the ground. we run over pick the bike up and see that the rear stand that keeps the tire off the ground broke. he has a cover on it so it didnt scratch the paint and only cracked the plastic a little where it mounts.

after the excitment of the moment wore down and we got the 600 on the side stand i looked for my fender and found it in the corner unscaved. now explain how my fender was sitting on his bike and it falls over and my fender doesent have a scratch on it.

he is still going to paint it for me so he must have not connected the two. i dont know what the deal was but im glad i only have one bike in my shed.

Wayne

ps2-The vision always wins these little rivalry confrontations. Best be nice to it. Wayne

hfarley

You know, I think I did alright by naming my Vison Mamba. She can really be a nasty bike, at least when it comes to rivalry. LOL!
-Heather ;D
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

louthepou

OK, next summer, it will be the first time I'll have two RUNNING Visions in the garage. What happens then with the rivalry issue? Will they fight to the death?

Nervous Louis
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Superfly

Lou,

What I have noticed when you have 2 running V's in the garage is that mine try to be the "better running V"  so they get more road time!  If I get one more, maybe they will keep charging longer!
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.