News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

A Frog Story -

Started by ps2/bikevision, April 03, 2007, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

'Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday.'

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, 'Sure. I have this,' and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, ' There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral.'

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. 'I mean, what in the world is this?'

(you're gonna love this)

The bank manager looks back at her and says...

'It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan, His old man's a Rolling Stone.'

(You're singing it, aren't you? Yeah, I know you are........)

Never take life too seriously! Come on now, you grinned, I know you did!!!
Have a lovely day

HEEE HEEE!!!!!

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

nyuk nyuk nyuk.  ;D

I was singing it too....

We must all be on the same email joke of the day list.  It seem slike people are posting stuff that I have recieved within the last week.   lol

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

don_vanecek

h2olawyer

Great one - love wordplay like that.  And, yes, I did find myself singing the punchline!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

;D :D :D :D :D :D :D LOVE IT...'N YES I DID SING IT TO... ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Brian Moffet

Argh, I don't know the tune!!!!

What's the song?

h2olawyer

Actually, more of a Nursery Rhyme:

First verse:

This old man
He played one
He played knick knack on my thumb
With a knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone
This old man came rolling home

Here's the tune:

http://www.indianchild.com/this%20old%20man.htm

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kiawrench

and now boys and girls,,, todays posting was brought to us by the letter x, and the letter z    and the numbers 5 and 50 .         
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

ps2/bikevision

Brian Moffet