Carb joints

Started by macroars, June 23, 2008, 04:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macroars

I cannot get my lady to behave below 5000 rpm, and i guess that I have a vacuum leak.

I am on my way to change the tubing, and are looking for new carb joints.

A while ago they were tons of them on ebay, now I cannot find them. Anyone know where they went???
MacRoarS

You are right about me being wrong.
You are wrong about you being right.
                                     House MD

Walt_M.

Somebody, K&L I think, was making reproductions at one time but I believe they are out of production. They had been popping up on ebay. I got a set a couple of years ago so I haven't been looking. Have you tried the liquid electrical tape repair?
Whale oil beef hooked!

Rick G

Does YIC still supply them?  A former Vnary Guzzi John Pierson ,called the tech department at Dennis Kirk , with dimensions and they came up with a set that worked fine. Since your so far away perhaps an email would work.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

macroars

MacRoarS

You are right about me being wrong.
You are wrong about you being right.
                                     House MD

h2olawyer

Still less than the Yamaha dealers get for them!   ::)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.