IT'S ALL CLEAR NOW the VISION is MY MOUNTAINahahah

Started by scootertramp, June 23, 2002, 08:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scootertramp

ahahaha  the VISION is MY FREAKIN' hair pullin' face wipin' wrench throwin' kerosene spillin' gas suckin' chunk "things" at it,MOUNTAIN of a MONEY PIT that is SO COOl when I am in the wind.. I have been ridin' two wheelers since I was twelve.. the motor cycle cats said I could ride one if I could crank it.. I saw one leaned against a tree and carefully flipped the cranker thang out.. I kicked the CRAPOLA out of it knowing it would BREAK my poor little laig if it kicked back.. It crunk up and I could reach the gears but not the ground.. so I leaned out away from the tree and jammed it I rode from then on.. you oughta see a skinny undersized runt on a FOURHUNDRED dirt bike go straight up a hill..and make it.. to stop I circled the tree twice and NEAT as you please like I had done it a THOUSAND times I stopped that bike dead center of that tree and leaned over till it touched the tree and stepped off in front of all those open-mouthed and smilin' motor cycle cats.. standin' on the ground I did'nt even stand as tall as the handlebars.. and then I decided I wanted a VISION? I have worked on it since I got it.. I took it to the DEALERSHIP(**BIG mistake) and had to RE-FIX it for a day and a peice.. NOW when it gets hot it does'nt wanna CRANK till it cools off.. it acts as if the BATTERY is DAID and if I wait till it cools off  it will crank up.. sometimes I have to charge the battery AND wait till it cools...THE FRONT CYLINDER is SLOW to fire well(nothin' then SLOWLY comes to life/spark... yet when it gets(the plug)HOT; it runs almost perfect... then when the bike gets hotand I cut it off(testing the FAN) it does'nr wanna crank... I CUT the YELLOW and black wire as per the instructions.. I will seal the ends...no difference so mY vision is a mOUNTAIN i have chosen to CONQUER as it were.. so any body THOUGHT ABOUT taking a TCI unit to a LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE and having thier ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING class COPY and FABRICATE some NEW ONES for US.. would THAT be a CRIME?
IT's a VISION.   82. 550. water-cooled and shaft drive.
yes'm water-cooled just like a car.
No. no chain. it has a shaft drive like a car.
well no mamm I don't wish i had a car.
well, when it rains I have to find a dry spot.
cause this is a

ArrrGeee

just a question on the "no hot start" thing, does it crank at all?
is it cranking slowly? depending on how many miles on it, it may be time
to pull the starter, and clean it out, check the brushes etc.
those symptoms were really common on old chevy engines, the bushings/brushes
would be fairly worn and they just didn't like to crank when hot.
let it cool down for a while and it would crank fine.

-Ron

Humber

My does exactly the same thing after replacing Piston rings. I thought it was only my problem, 'cos as compressions goes higher and higher as the engine warms up, the old starter is not able to crank the engine???

And also I experience another thing, Starter wire and negative from battery are very hot when cranking???

BUt I know that the previous owner of my bike hit the starter with some curb or obstacle in the road, and it was badly welded. Think I must change my starte becouse it is not straight.

And one thing, I didn't have this in mine, but people here say that nose seal is known to fail in those starters. Maybe u have already oil in yours????
nie ma podpis?w