News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

piston kits could be available soon

Started by loganair, June 03, 2004, 09:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loganair

Hello all!!I need your help getting piston kits on the market for the vision.I was on the today with wiseco pistons and i was told that if i could get twelve solid orders.this could be the golden opportunity to get some much needed pistons and rings.I was also told that they could make oversize and beefed up pistons.the whole process would take approximately eight weeks.I don't know about you guys but my bike could use some pistons.I really hope that i can get your support.please contact me by phone or email my name is chris logan phone #704-649-4498 email loganair1@yahoo.com p.s.six orders with two pistons each would do the trick.sorry i do not have pricing yet.thanks and god bless!!

Blake

Hey chris,

We've tried this many times before...and its been a little difficult for a variety of reasons.. although we only need 12 people, genearlly for this short run itll end up being a couple hundred a piece, and then theres always the discrepency of what size of pistons..  there are the few that would like a standard oversized piston, and also a few more (such as myself) who would be interested in only a "big bore" piston (or piston/cylinder set)..

but good luck with it..always good to show a company that us visionaries are always looking for new parts.

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."