Close ups

Started by Tdub, June 01, 2005, 08:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tdub

Always Looking for the Next Race

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Superfly

Hey TDub,  I heard that the engine turns the same direction as the tire, does that help when doing a chain drive conversion on this bike?
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

Blake

T-Dub now officially has a shrine in the corner of my living room.  with pictures like this i might have to start making virgin sacrifices :)

Its almost sad how im scrutinizing all of the pictures you put up for little glimpses of what you guys did to that engine (dont worry, its all for personal gain :)  always trying to make this bike better.

you guys wouldnt happen to need a college intern whos worked on this bike for a good 7 years would you  ;D

haha.  had to try.

Thanks for all the pictures.  always makes my day.

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

supervision

hey tdub, I was reading the other post again and I realized that I missed the sentence about JR  winning that tt , way ta go!  I seen your Yamaha was one of few.    You feel like telling us how much the vision tracker weighs ?    Dave
" border="0

Tdub

well it would be easier to explain with pics...I will see what I can do.
Always Looking for the Next Race

EH

Very impressive!! Keep the pictures coming.

kiawrench

FFR---
    just a question on those pipes,,,
did you have someone rework stock or did you make your own?
  a lot of us are tiring of the oem set up, and good aftermarket pipe sets are rare as NOS TCI units.

that set on the race bike looks sweet , wouldnt mind a set similar for my regular rider.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .