Daytona report

Started by Tdub, March 12, 2006, 01:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tdub

Sorry guys for the lack of info the last few days, it was just such a hectic week.
At the last minute we decided to unload the Visions and leave them at the shop. With 2 riders running 2 classes, we felt that we just would not have been chasing our tails all week. So we decided to concentrate on the 450s and wait till we got back to go testing with the 750s to get ready for Springfield on Memorial Day.
We had some good and not so good results with the 450s early in the week. Come time for the 1st National, JR was leading the main when a valve let go. The next night both JR and Bugs made the main with JR coming off the back row to work his way up to battle for 2nd taking 3rd at the flag.
I immediately flew to Wisconsin as my mother is in dire health with only a few moments left. Please include her in your thoughts.
Anyway when I get back the race shop, we will be getting the new 750s ready for testing in Texas and Illinois.
Here are a few pics from the shorttrack. Tdub

Always Looking for the Next Race

Coil Coyle

TDub,

Your Daytona bikes are on my DVR, your Family and your Mother are in my Prayers..

:'(

coil

h2olawyer

Tdub -

My prayers. thoughts and best wishes to your mother, your family and you.

Sounds like a fairly good week with the 450s.  Could have been better but also much worse.  Eagerly anticipating reading about the Visions later in the season.  Great photos!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.