Main Menu

Are You White?

Started by kwells, February 29, 2008, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Ron_McCoy

Very culturally enlightening in an anthropological way.

Coil Coyle

Kwells,

I'm "Red and White; Blue Suede shoes." "Uncle Sam! How do you do? Give me five, still alive, ain't no luck, learned to duck."
Quote1

Anthropologically speaking; it's been a "long strange trip", riding with my friends being the definitive moments. To paraphrase  Visionless's comment in regards to the counting of turns; "If you can tell their skin color, you're not riding hard enough!"

$0.02
:)
Coil

Quote1. Robert C. Hunter

kiawrench

hmmm, i did not find that of much merit at all. sort of like a jesse jackson meeting gone to print.

but then, if it was written as a "are you black" it would be condemned as racist and removed from the internet.  maybe i just read it all wrong?
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

kwells

you did
it is funny
laugh
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Rick G

I'm with you Kia,  My comment is Huh?
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Lucky

Congrats Kevin, you've just joined Dennis Miller & Jim Coil in the "huh?" catagory, lol
;D ;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Rick G

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

vadasz1

I guess that kwells is the only one who gets it.  I kinda find it very boring.  A pretty good sedative if you suffer from insomnia tho. ;D
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Lucky

But we luv ya anyway Kev.  You too Jim!  :)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Coil Coyle

I got one;  ;D

White people believe that Arabs crashing an airplane into a skyscraper can, using only post-death "Freedom Hate", pulverize all of the concrete in the building to dust, blow pieces of humans all over the roofs in the neighborhood and cut the columns into truck sized pieces; in the time it would take an apple to fall to the ground from the roof of the building.

::)
Coil

Brian Moffet

Quote from: coilXZcoyle on March 03, 2008, 04:00:40 PM
pulverize all of the concrete in the building to dust, blow pieces of humans all over the roofs in the neighborhood and cut the columns into truck sized pieces; in the time it would take an apple to fall to the ground from the roof of the building.

Wrap it up in a bubble and let it float away....

Brian

kiawrench

ok,, dont get me wrong,, i wasn't offended,, i just think there should have been a link to similar drivel and humor for all sides .  trust me ,Jesse Jackson would love that entire article .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Ron_McCoy

Apparently you guys haven't known enough yuppies to appreciate that article.  It is indeed hilarious if you have.

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Ron_McCoy on March 03, 2008, 10:49:03 PM
Apparently you guys haven't known enough yuppies to appreciate that article.

Hey Ron, just let me put down my triple-caf mocha latte with espresso chaser so I can properly respond to this!