My vision milestone

Started by zore, October 10, 2006, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zore

So last year I got my free vision with 2400k on it.  Some mods and a stater later, I have 10k on it as of today.  HURRAY!! PARTY!!! WOO HOO!!!!  ::)
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

don_vanecek

Wow guy, that's alot of riding. I'm only doing 2 to 3000 a year and I try to use it everyday.  But my trip to work each day is only 7 miles, I'm thinking you do 60?

Hope it keeps working good for you (although I suppose the Vision will get some rest periouds as you replace your wrecked bike). 

corwin

Mine has recently got 50k km on it and the engine works even better than new one!  ;D

2400k -- yeah, sure  :D

d0n

Tiger

...and who said it wouldn't last..... ;D ;D ;D :D ;). Another feel good story, superb... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

zore

I did the majority of my riding on my sprint last year.  Now that the vision has become my main commuter, it should see around 20k a year.  My commute is 130 miles a day so it adds up fast.  I figured I'd rather wear out an old bike in 2 years than a brand new one.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

haunter

I used to do 110 miles a day in a car, I ahve redone that commute on the bike since and its alot more fun, but man in the les than great weather thats a bit of a chore!
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.