News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

NOS '83 petcocks

Started by gmac, June 27, 2005, 04:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmac

Here's the deal.? I've got a line on 4 NOS (can '83 really be called old?) petcocks.? I am working a deal with the guy for $90 each (yeah, I know the dealers list them at about that or less, but they are all backordered and I have had one on order for 2 months and don't hold a lot of hope).? If the deal goes through, I will be keeping one for myself and sending my old one to Lucky (I hope that qualifies me for a discount on a rebuild kit (grin)), which leaves 3 for sale.? Price will be $120 each but here's the bonus:

$20 for each sale will go to Lucky's '83 petcock football tournament (yeah, I'm gonna be greedy and keep $10 for myself to get my Vision on the road again).

I will discount the price $10 if you promise to send $10 to Lucky for his project (I will not be checking up on this, this is an honor system deal - there goes my $10).

Details:

Shipping will be about $7 each or whatever it costs (I'm not gonna get you on shipping)

I would like it if you would send your old one to Lucky for exchange when he gets his project on the road.? If you don't I figure you are going to buy a kit from him to fix your old one anyway, so everybody wins.

If I can get this done I expect to be able to deliver about 7/20.? I will not accept any payments until I have them in my hand.

Respond to this message or email me if you are interested.? I figure chances are at least 75% I can get this done.? Obviosly I can't guarentee anything at this point, but I'll do what I can.

d0n

did these petcocks ever materialize?