New Camera!

Started by Superfly, May 23, 2005, 05:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfly

It is the end of the Crappy pictures.? I got a new camera, and of course, I gotta test it out!

It takes videos also, But I am trying to figure out where to put them for public access.

A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

h2olawyer

The photos look good & clear.  No more fog whenever you're using the camera?  What a concept!  ;D

The link to the video doesn't work for me - I get the "Page Cannot be Displayed" message.  Took me a couple tries to get my video so it would play on other browsers.  But, that's on my web site.

Have fun with the pics & movies!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

H2O, I had the same problem but if you right click on the link and choose save target as... it works.  Nice ride but no sound...since my Vision isn't running yet I'm dying to hear what one sounds like.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

David -

Are you talking about the video Superfly shot or the one I linked to in the off topic section and re-linked below?

http://home.comcast.net/~h2olawyer/videos.htm

I tried it on several computers and had no problem with either video or sound.

Looks like Superfly is trying to find another option for his video.  Looking forward to seeing it.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Superfly

Testing out new photo storage area...

Ron_McCoy

That new camera and one or both of those Visions would have been great at our spring ride.

Superfly

I wanted to go so bad.... I even took the day off (friday) before to go, something unexpected and very urgent came up, and I had to take care of it.  I was pretty bummed, but I will try the fall run!