Away she goes...

Started by Jay, March 21, 2009, 06:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Well, this time tomorrow I may no longer be a vision owner. An offer was made that I have a hard time refusing. A friend of a friend lost his job, losing his house, and everything else. He needed cheap and reliable transportation. My friend knew I'd been looking for a travel trailer for quite some time. He also knew about my vision. He told his friend that I may be willing to trade for his travel trailer. So tomorrow I'm riding out with my bike on the back of my truck to look at a 37' rv trailer in, what appears from the pictures, very good condition. So, if everything checks out, I'll be one motorcycle less, and one trailer more. Vision is a great bike, I'll post pictures of the trailer if that's what happens.
1982 Yamaha Vision - Restore in progress
1992 Honda Nighthawk CB750 - Salvage Restore
1994 Subaru SVX - Restore in progress
2004 Ford Excursion - Daily driver

kev10104

I was offerred $2300 from my brother inlaw for mine but had to turn it down.

Jay

I probably would too, but this trailer could fetch around $8000, even in today's market.

kev10104

I understand and good luck.

Jay

Here she stays!!! Trailer looked great in pictures, and when I showed up. Until I went in. Soft spots in the floor all over. No holding tanks at all. Once upon a time, it would have been great, or if the owner took care of it. So it looks like I can keep on cruising.