Started by Tiger, January 16, 2009, 05:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick G

I know the feeling! :D :D :D :D :D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

8) This time tomorrow night, all being well ::) I'll be sitting at a restaurant table, with Cathy, being wined & dined at the Moon Palace in Cancun... 8) This is the vacation that I've worked so hard for throughout 2008...man am I gonna enjoy this next week 8) 8) 8)

I'll be back on the ROV next Sunday or Monday ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

Bon voyage my friend.  As AC/DC has well said.  " HAVE A DRINK ON ME ! "
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kev10104

That so fits Tiger.Have a blast you two.

Tiger

8) Thanks guys...I'll have a drink for each and every one of you :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Tiger on April 18, 2009, 10:32:44 PM
I'll have a drink for each and every one of you

It's better if you remember something....

Anything...

Really...  ;D

kev10104

With all those drinks maybe it is better he doesn't remember.

vadasz1

Don't worry.  Cathy will remember for him for a very LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG time..... ;)

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

:) Hey, I remembered to come home :o ::) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.... 8) Had a real blast, a superb time 8) Only bad thing was that I presented myself to the Mayan sun god once to often (yesterday) and he left me really RED, sore and tender across my upper body :o :o :-[ ::)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

funkamongus

awwwww ... I feel bad for ya.. NOT !! Glad ya had a good time and made it home safe!
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

joevacc

The sun gods seem to have to get one of you two!    :( 8)

Welcome home!  At least it has warmed up here a bit for you.

I hope you have given your liver the proper training to host the spring ride!!  I know that you have to drink all day and all night in Mexico...  (That's the law in Cancun)  But, because of all the riding in the day time, there is the excessive drinking at night!!!   :D :D :P
Hope all is well!!!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

:( Man, I had a shitty night last night and woke up with several blisters on my upper right chest area :o :o I must have really pissed off the sun god's ::)

Your right Joe, the sun god's burnt Cathy last year!!!

Got all the needed (and not needed!!) drinking done...liver is all geared up, well practiced and ready for you guys attending the spring ride in three weeks  :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

This has to be one of the very best, fully inclusive, holiday resorts out there and I can really recommend this place to everyone. There is no need to leave the complex as they have everything: The weather is great, (especially after five months of winter!!!), the place is right on the beach, 13 first class restaurants with such a huge variety of foods, Mexican, Brazilian, Thia, Italian, etc, etc, bars all over the place (hic!!), the largest swimming pool in Cancun, entertainment, etc, etc...just brilliant 8)
Although I won this trip I purchased three extra days (Sunday/Monday/Tuesday) at a charge of $370.00 USD...not cheap but this is not meant to be a cheap resort ;)

I/we had a great week and have some great memories but have to admit that we are pleased to be home...although another week would have been nice ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

funkamongus

ow, blisters,, ok, now I DO feel bad for ya,, a little! ;)!  You need tequila and aloe vera, both in copious amounts. :P (PS you dont apply the tequila to the skin and you dont drink the aloe vera) ;D
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

Night Vision

hey thanks! for bringing the nice weather back with 'ya

hope you left the swine flu back there  :P

saw in news that a couple of Canadians didn't  :-\
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

:) If this swine flu can get past the achohol that I've swallowed this past week, its a strong wee b*****d, that's for sure :D

:P What is funny is that, because I originally came to Canada from England, (15 years ago), I can't give blood here because of the "Mad cow" disease they had once upon a time...and we had here in Canada, not to long ago!!!
Sars left a huge dent in our economy a few years back and we have had, and still have problems with "West Nile" disease carried by mosquitoes...even avien flu struck here. Now the pig populace is after us... :o  ::) :-\

Wot next  :-\ Sheep shaggers beware :o ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)

vadasz1

Well if all the bloody animals wouldn't get fed with leftover animal remains then I think there wouldn't be any of this bullshiteeeee.  I can't imagine that there were somany animal sicknesses that were able to be transferred to humans way back in the good old days of King Henry, Cleopatra or even when Jesus Christ himself was around.

Wwwwhhhheeewww!!!!!  That felt good.

Now back to my syzter and her marriachas....  8)

Tiger

:) Well, I have been home a week and have no coffin'/nasal snot/barfin'/shitting problems of any kind ::) not even Montezuma's revenge got me :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

The sunburn/blisters have now, with the help of various lotions & potions, subsided enough that I should be able to don my bike gear and take "The Mistress" out, sometime this weekend 8)

8) Life is good...

8).......TIGER....... 8)