News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Levels of Membership

Started by mastergunny, October 19, 2007, 10:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

Oh, forgot the smilies...
;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

ironb12s

Quote from: Lucky on October 26, 2007, 12:36:54 AM
;D ;D

Way to go, Lucky!  Actually, you and H20 are in no danger of needing a life, your presence here has taken on a life of its own.  It's the next 3 in line, who joined around 2 years ago and exceed the 2000 post cap...
SOC-UK 19744*MIG 821*IBA 9200*AMA 580210
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Book: "She don't look like much."
KayLee: "'Ah-uh, she'll fool ya."

ironb12s

Dang it, *I* forgot the smileys this time!      :) ;) :D ;D 8) :P :-X :-\

inanecathode

Test post, checking status <_<

Lol, senior.
I feel so old!
*ducks*
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YellowJacket!

Quote from: ironb12s on October 26, 2007, 02:13:45 AM
Quote from: Lucky on October 26, 2007, 12:36:54 AM
;D ;D

Way to go, Lucky!  Actually, you and H20 are in no danger of needing a life, your presence here has taken on a life of its own.  It's the next 3 in line, who joined around 2 years ago and exceed the 2000 post cap...

And your posts are ALL meaningful?

I joined in the last few years and I have exceeded 2000 posts.
We are all friends here and there is rarely if ever and argument amongst us but IronB you are treading dangerously close to starting one.

Ron,
please lock this thread before it gets out of hand.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

:) Ah, but what is life, if not a family, one enquire's... ??? ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

It's the next 3 in line, who joined around 2 years ago and exceed the 2000 post cap...

:o...surely one is not including... ME!!! ...in this delusional deceit of derisory habit's... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)
...Man, I soooo love the English language ;D :D :D :D :D... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

Quote from: Tiger on October 26, 2007, 06:55:02 AM
:) Ah, but what is life, if not a family, one enquire's... ??? ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

It's the next 3 in line, who joined around 2 years ago and exceed the 2000 post cap...

:o...surely one is not including... ME!!! ...in this delusional deceit of derisory habit's... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)
...Man, I soooo love the English language ;D :D :D :D :D... 8)

Thanks, Tiger.  I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering & I'm having a hard time seeing the keyboard!!!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

ironb12s

Okay, I take it back, already.    :P

It was just a commentary made by another list admin...but, looking at the stats, more than a 1000 per year works out to just 3 per day, if'n you're a regular.  *I've* done more than that in my short tenure here...   ::)  Most of the regulars here post TWICE that on a daily average, more when the weather is lousy... 

Time to go ridin', methinks...   8)