News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Australia anyone??

Started by redxz550inoz, March 26, 2004, 02:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redxz550inoz

Mark

thanks mate!
I'm still waiting for a reply!  :-/
gonna have to just ring them I think (round midnight our time should get them)
Have actually seen a couple on ebay - unfortunately they've both been ship to US only ... what's a girl to do?? ::)

any how, I'll keep y'all up to date with it all

thanks again

Christie

wolfman

QuoteMark

thanks mate!
I'm still waiting for a reply! ?:-/
gonna have to just ring them I think (round midnight our time should get them)
Have actually seen a couple on ebay - unfortunately they've both been ship to US only ... what's a girl to do?? ::)

any how, I'll keep y'all up to date with it all

thanks again

Christie

Perhaps one of us fine upstanding Americans could purchase a set off EBay for you and then send them along.....hint hint guys...I'd volunteer, but the Mrs.  has me on EBay quarantine until September in exchange for the new helmet I just bought...sorry.

redxz550inoz

LOL wolfman  ;D

If someone would be willing to send it on to me (COD) I'd be mighty grateful.
I'm happy to order and pay for it - all the ebay ads(?) I've looked at so far need a US address for delivery though, so if anyone is willing to help me out that would be great.

thanks again - you guys are all great!!

Christie

GA_Wolf

redxz550inoz

GA Wolf

thank you, thank you, thank you
 :-*  :-*  :-*

(thought I had set my preferences to keep a look out for it but it appears my computer illiteracy has struck again  ;D)

thanks again

GA_Wolf

Hey..on the swap board GA Jim is parting out his bike with a Wolf exhaust...may want to contact him... also a couple of guys picked up a parts bike on the west coast...

redxz550inoz

thanks GA Wolf  ;)

(them wolf exhausts seem mighty popular! looks like he's had more than a few offers already)

redxz550inoz

Hey all! How've ya been?!
Good news is I've managed to find and exhaust for my baby!
Lucked out - just as I was about to order one from US a whole bike showed up in our classified mag. - BARGAIN , whole bike for less than the exhaust, and in pretty good nick too!
Not running too well though.
Ah well - had a glorious day to ride MY girl yesterday. (Even if she is still naked LOL). Was FANTASTIC!!! She ran like a dream!
Had to keep checking to make sure she was still running - 'unholy' exhaust makes her real quiet like. :D

Now if only the guys at the paint shop ... ?::)

See ya for now

C

Walt_M.

Glad to hear you finally got your exhaust, shipping from the US would probably double the price. A word of caution though, always make sure you ride at least 10 miles when you run it. Condensation in the exhaust gas is probably the biggest factor in rusting out the stock exhaust and, if you don't get it good and hot, water will collect in there and rust it out.
Whale oil beef hooked!

rick_nowak

goes for cars as well.  the worst milage you can give your ride is short runs with cold starts.
the working single mom, who is not usually in a position to afford keep her drive maintained, is the worst abuser in this category.
enjoy your day

redxz550inoz

Walt

thanks for the advice.
any ride worth starting the bike for has to be more than 10 miles as far as I'm concerned  LOL
No just popping down to the local deli for me! no sir-ree, it's gotta be at least 4 suburbs over thanks very much  8) with lots of twisty, bendy roads  tee hee

c