News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Mid Week Funny (Video) - Why I don't Want to be in the Olympics

Started by YellowJacket!, May 09, 2007, 03:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Small - Roughly 4 meg video.  Gave me a good laugh.  I'm glad I'm not a pole vaulter though.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

Think I have a perma-grimace from that pole vault.  I  liked the spectators helping the bicyclist, though!

Funny stuff.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Walt_M.

Yea, looked like the vaulters took the worst beating. Kind of like the song parody done to Tom Petty's 'The Hardest Part' called 'Ned Beatty had the hardest part'. Referring of course to Deliverance.
Whale oil beef hooked!

ps2/bikevision

thats great dave. i can feel for the pole vaulter, i tried it in highschool, i took a pole in the gut. hurt like hell. left a nice gash. week later i landed on the box (the hole in the ground that you stick the pole in) messed my back up real nice for about 3 months. that was enought for me.

kiawrench

still laffin  !!!!

thing is , i may end up like that bike rider this week     place i will be doing my rally work is almost entire over a huge lake-- one person not happy, i could be next over the rail!!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .