News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

My Almost Finished Project

Started by YellowJacket!, June 17, 2005, 11:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Thanks to all you generous enthusiasts of the Vision and all the help you have provided to me directly and indirectly through all the informative posts here and all the info on Lucky's site, I am almost done with my project.
In my enthusiasm, I couldn't wait to post the finished pics, so I decided to give you all a few peaks at it and see what you have to say.  I'm waiting on one more package from DGY with some of the dress up stuff that I couldn't find online and when I get my new petcock, I will finish the tank.
Heres a look:

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

crackerkorean

Looking good. Mine is in rough shape and it wont be pretty when i start riding it.
Hopefully that will be in a month or so. I will work on looks this winter. I still need to get my learners.

Thanks for the tips on the exhaust.

Cant wait to see the finished product so that I cana get an Idea on what im looking forward to.

;D

Superfly

Hey Dave,?

Your Vision does not look bad at all!  Actually it looks pretty good!  I know I have ridden some Damn Ugly Visions.? But my theory is that as long as there is some primer on there somewhere, it means "in Progress"!!? So ride with pride!!

Actually started thinking about the "Ugliest Running Vision" Contest....

A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.