News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Why I ride a VISION

Started by supervision, December 14, 2003, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

The reason I bought a VISION is as follows;  I like the fact that it not a big motor, so it doesn't go thur tires like mad and if I rev it out thru a few gears i'm not going 100 mph. I like the power the motor makes, lots of tourqe and you don't have to always rev it out and change gears all the time.  The bike is very narrow and quick handling.  It has shaft drive so you aren't adjusting the chain or replacing expensive chain and sprokets ever!  It has a very good riding position, I have 83 handle bar risers on mine which improved the position even more as well as taking away the flex I felt from the taller bars.  I also improved mine with the 83 front brakes and an aftermarket shock.      
" border="0

scootertramp

CAUSE it's a cheap ride.  :D ::)

I paid two hunnerd for mine. From a junk yard.  
IT does fifty-five. ahahaha! I got'to put two thousand miles of "sincere riding" on it and now I gotta replace the stator, RR and do a couple of minor fixxes.

this is a good hobby bike. I have had to work on every vehicle i ever owned and i like working on this one too, cause of all the support and outright help.
THANKS visionfolke!
IT's a VISION.   82. 550. water-cooled and shaft drive.
yes'm water-cooled just like a car.
No. no chain. it has a shaft drive like a car.
well no mamm I don't wish i had a car.
well, when it rains I have to find a dry spot.
cause this is a