News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

AMERICADE

Started by jasonm., June 04, 2007, 11:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonm.

I'll be at Americade Lake George. The Rally is 6/5- 6/9. I'll be there 6/5 & 6/6. Biggest touring Rally in the country.
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

motoracer8

I went a few years ago, had a great time, I got a long distance trophy, California to New York. Some great M/C roads in up state NY. I hope you have a good time, keep the rubber side down.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

Cdnlouie

I would love to do Americade one of these years.  Thought about it this year but lacked the opportunity  :'(.  Our ONRov could think about coming down together since we are not that far away.  Should talk this up and try to get something going next year.  Any highlights from your trip Jason?

Louie

mdskinner731

i didnt have time to go  :-\ and yes the great nys has great motorcycle friendly roads...
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law

Riche

It would be great if some Vision riders could meet there or travel together. My last trip was 4 Americades ago. Bring something to put under your stand in case you have to park in a field. The field down past Steel Pier is where they usually put the bikes. An empty water bottle will do. Just be prepared to clean the bike afterwards :) That is our pollen season. The yellow stuff gets coated on everything.

Yea the roads are fantastic in that part of the Adirondacks. There are very few boring roads and there has been a lot of upkeep on the main roads plus the back roads for the most part are in good shape too. The main roads may not be the Dragon but some of the back roads will rival it easily for turns per mile. They are just not as wide. :)

inanecathode

Totally off topic, but am i the only person on here who doesnt have a picture of a vision for my avatar?
Carry on..
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////