News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Amazing

Started by Brian Moffet, January 29, 2009, 11:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Moffet

I am sitting in a B and B and the software for the BBS is allowing me to read and post on a wifi Pat Pilot. It actually has a diffent menu structure to deal with the smaller screen size.

cool
Brian

Brian Moffet

Palm Pilot.  Never said it  was easy to write with one

Coil Coyle

Another Amazing event,

I've got a new verizon bluetooth phone and I don't know a thing about it. I'm at home and need to call a business contact so I open my laptop and, using my home wireless I open my company Outlook and record the number in a Contact.

When I picked up my phone and dialed the number for the first time, it showed the abbreviated name that I had just filed in the MicroSoft Outlook over my home network.

So, I have a phone that I am barely able to operate, it looks like a jukebox, I had to ask my grandson how to make it ring and it can suck contacts of off nearby networks and save them by it's own initiative.
:P
"To the ignorant, any developed technology would simply appear as magic."

That's Me,
;)
Coil

Walt_M.

If Darwin was correct, people will be developing smaller fingers because of all the tiny buttons they will have to push to do anything!
Whale oil beef hooked!

YellowJacket!

I've been "all thumb's" lately with my small KB on my smartphone - texting.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Coil Coyle

Quote from: Walt_M. on January 30, 2009, 06:11:03 AM
If Darwin was correct, people will be developing smaller fingers because of all the tiny buttons they will have to push to do anything!
Walt,
I don't want to live that long.

;D
Coil

YellowJacket!

I only use the wifi on my smart phone.  I didn't go for the more expensive data package so  I use it mostly for calls and a lot of texting.  However, I'f I'm in  afree wifi area, I will do a little surfing.  Been to ROV before on it and on mine which uses a mobile version of internet explorer, everything looked teh same...just  a lot smaller.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Rick G

I have to use the eraser on the end of a pencil , other wise I get 3 buttons at once ! and that's on my cheapo cell phone
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike