ill be hit n miss for awhile

Started by ps2/bikevision, February 18, 2009, 04:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

as of now all my plans are on hold. my dad just pasted on feb. 1. i moved back home with my mom and have taken over as the man of the house. wow sounds weird just typing that. i left my motorhome, bike, and pretty much everything else other than a few changes of cloths in NC. i dont know when ill be able to get back down there to get them either. i havent had much time to do my normal web surfing like before. pretty much i just get on to pay bills and look up info on securty systems and death benifets for my mom. there is alot to do and seems theres never enough time in the day. doesent help that im just now applying for my licnese back. could of done it a year ago but kept putting it off.

but just thought id let any of you that may care that i wont be on here much and the trip i was planning to the dragon is off. with no bike and no time, ill be busy trying to keep the house payment made and the lights on. sure is a big change from my carefree life i had enjoyed for so many years.

ps2
out.

Rick G

Sorry to hear of your troubles, hang in there , there's light at the end of the tunnel ! (maybe its aVision head light)
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

:) Condolences my friend to you and your family. Keep your chin up and hang in there...you'll get through it...

Tiger.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

QBS

What Tiger said.  Life happens.  God bless you and your family.