First ride of the year

Started by kev10104, March 07, 2009, 08:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev10104

Well I started my bike yesterday and decided to take it for a little run.Then my daughter wanted a spin so I took them out for about half an hour each and sat down for dinner.My daughter wanted to go again so we headed out and the highway was calling so we rode to visit family in Toronto.Next thing you know we are riding down the 401 at 9 pm and still wanted to go more.But the cool air got the better of us and we headed home.A little spin turned out to be 3-4 hours of riding.You gotta love the vision!

supervision

That sounds fun, bet you were freezing!  These Visions are good.
" border="0

kev10104

We bundled up pretty good and were a little cold but the thrill took all the cold away.When I got home I was more cold then on the road.Had to thow out I guess.Got to go out today again.Can't shake the itch.

Tiger

:) Good for you Kev'... 8) The vent systems on the full fairing take a wee bit of the cold off of your knees  ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

Took my wife for a ride today for a few hours but I have to admit it was a little cold.