News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

CROV Spring Rally

Started by X-Vision, April 05, 2009, 12:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve

I won't make it this time since I will be digging a new leach field for the septic tank.  I think the crov ride would be a little more fun but hey, I gotta fix this!  I can tell that it's time for the ride though since my stator just quit today.  It seems to be an annual thing for me!
The V has recently passed the 50k mark and summers just starting! :P
Steve

trialattorney

Made my reservations. I'll be trailering the V (still don't trust it beyond walking distance home...) but I'll have lots of V experts to give me suggestions (I hope). See ya all on the 15th - 17th.

VisionMeister

I going to give it a shot.
Planning on Saturday only, arriving late Friday.
Hope to see Y'all there.

Ron_McCoy

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Ought to be a lot of fun.   :) :) ;)

VisionMeister

bro Dwight confirmed he will be attending, planning on bringing his Kawa-turbo.
He wants to take time to visit Fran Golden.

funkamongus

I'll have to catch up in the fall, got a gig at the peppermill reno that weekend.. The next weekend I think is the arizona ride,, gonna try to catch that one. Have a great time and ride safe!!
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

visionless

I've been down and out for three weeks now. Turns out I have pnuemonia.  I haven't been able to do anything with my bike but luckily I know someone with two great running Visions who is willing to let me ride one of them (thanks Dad).  Now all I have to do is get well.  Hope to see all of you next weekend, even if I don't feel up to riding.
       chris
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731

funkamongus

I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

Ron_McCoy

I'll tell Fran that Dwight would like to visit. You'll have to see the 750 Triple he showed at the AHRMA meet at Willow Springs in April. :) :)

VisionMeister

Cool!
Sounds like we'll have plenty of Visions.

darkvision

Hi All,
I made our reservations and Chet and I will be riding down on Friday. Looking forward to some good riding and great company.
All the best, Vic

Coil Coyle

Sal and Ron,

We've got the Dayshift Lead out for a week of Maternity Leave that began today and the 3rd shift Mechanic is still recovering from his eye surgery. The Company that built our spiral freezer just scheduled another retrofit this weekend after last weekend's yearly inspection.

I'm going to have to miss this ride, as well as Rick G's.

We have a major refit of our oven late June into the July 4th week so I'll have to catch you guys after that.
Keep the shiny side up and we'll try to get together with all of you CROV guys later in the summer.

:)
Coil

glennw

See you guys tomorrow! I'm heading up Hwy 33 in the morning..
GlennW
Half Mad Max

Ron_McCoy

Great weekend, great company, great riding, 10 visions, 13 riders, more later.

supervision

I haven't stopped grinnin, and it's been more than 24 hours.  Maybe I just get too excited over little things. That was fun!!!!!!!  I want to say, that Ron's new house, is located in the best of locations, for twisty roads, and is a magnet for twisted people!  Their are more full on motorcyclist's in that town, per cappata, than any where else, on earth. All serious, motorcycle activity, will eventually be outta their.  If we don't do something about it soon, or, it will be past the point of being able, to correct for this, in the future.
" border="0

visionless

We love our vacant twisty roads, so do us a favor and keep it our dirty little secret.  Great ride this weekend and enjoyed seeing everyone again.  It was pretty amazing when you think I had been sick and nearly bed ridden for 4 weeks and then woke up the day before the ride well.  I guess the motorcycle gods were lookin' out for me.  Pictures to follow soon.
Chris
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'05 Katana 750    '82 XZ550
See 12 Visions all in a row!
http://www.myspace.com/ccoyle6731

trialattorney

:)Fantastic people; fantastic roads; fantastic riding; fantastic company...had a great time. Why don't we do this more often?

X-Vision

Thanks to Ron and Sharron for allowing a bunch of motorcycle junkies to gather at their lovely home. It was great seen everyone again! Had a great time; the rides, the food, the company, and no Vision breakdowns!!! It was all GREAT!!! We even converted a couple guys to Visionaries. I'm confident that a few more Visions will be rescued and in attendance at the next Fall Rally!!!

VisionMeister

Does anyone have pictures to post?
I forgot my camera.
I also have a very worn front tire.

trialattorney

Confirmed June 17 (Wed) for Willow Springs raceway park for the Porsche 928 track car. There may be a slight charge to get into the track (minimal if any); there isn't any place real close to eat, so you have 2 choices -bring your own or let me know and I'll order you up a bbq lunch (which is provided for the drivers as part of our cost) - should bring some fluids as it is likely to be hot. First session usually starts around 8:30 a.m. - there are 3 run groups, 30 minutes each session in rotation. Hope to see some of you out there.
Les