News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

cruise contol

Started by GT @ oh., July 21, 2009, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

i learned the "bungee" loop thing a long time ago,, like it for my style of riding- and i have benifit of almost cheap and easy .  Guys i ride with here all made jokes at it when i first moved into this area, now everyone has at least two- one to use , one as a back-up(or a quick "make a bud " type thing on the highway )
the loop is exacly what it looks like , a fast,easy to make throttle binder that works . one note of warning ,, always install is as in the picture, and dont try to tighten it like lou ferigno-- it takes very little binding action to work .

straight end is on top,,,loop and wire tie at the bottom,, so if emergency does arise ,a fast flip down of the thumb WILL release it .your thumb will in fact knock it right out of tension- due to way it rolls over the "loop" end and the actually get it right part, is not hitting it when you dont mean to .

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

GT @ oh.

cruise is on.... seems to work well...... to wet for ride today........I had to back grip off to make room for cc.......the grip has a fold at butt end now .....any tricks on getting the butt end to back off without ruining the grip?......... just need to push grip off more forcefully....I think....but wanted to make sure thats the proper way.