News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Fun with door to door salesman - UPDATED

Started by YellowJacket!, July 24, 2009, 05:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiddlesticks

lmao. I just remembered one time when we got a particularily pushy jehova's witness at the door one time. Our dogs go nuts whenever someone knocks on the door, and usually get each other all riled up in the process. This one time Mike could tell I was having a hell of a time getting rid of them so he grabbed our scariest looking dog by the collar, came up behind me and screamed look out I can't hold him. You have never seen someone run so fast down a driveway.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

funkamongus

I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

YellowJacket!

One of the guys I work with has his PHD in theology and is an ordained minister.  He got a visit from a couple guys who wear black and ride bikes (without motors) one day.  Had just sat down to dinner and the doorbell rang.  After about 3 hours with him, they were praying to leave...and join another church.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Brian Moffet

At one point in time when I was young, I answered the door and there were some Jehovah's Witnesses there.  Our dog was curious and looked out the door over my head.  They left.

A little background. The dog was a black Great Dane named Cecil.  It would "dance" with my father by getting up on its rear legs, putting its front paws on my dad's shoulders, and resting its head on top of my dad's head.  It was really funny to see...

My dad, at the time, he has shrunk some since then, was 6 foot 7 inches tall.

Brian