News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Almost put her away

Started by kev10104, November 27, 2009, 05:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev10104

I was going to take a ride today and then put her away for the winter but it felt so good that I think I will  wait until Sunday.

67GTO

Where I am we normally have some snow on the ground this time of year, but not this year so I went for a ride. Only about 35F.

Still had fun :)
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Re-Vision

Getting cooler here also, fixing to go for a ride and need to wear long sleeves as it's 67 degrees.  BDC

Kiwi

high 60's on the way to work.
mid 50's on the way home

such a nice day for a ride
US 82 XZ550 with the flapper Airbox

inanecathode

Went out and rode the rd today, front wheel actually came up in second gear, i dont think i've actually ever done that, even on purpose (well with the tt, but thats goosing it and jerking back). The vision started right up the day before when i went to put it away. Complained a bit with one of the carbs not coming online right away, but a little coaxing and its all back on like it should be.
Kinda refreshing being the fastest thing on the road at a given moment instead of the other way around with the beetle ><
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

kev10104

It is so hard to put them away once we are roaring around on the roads.

Re-Vision

Had my most enjoyable ride since I got this bike, weather is just about perfect and the country back roads were almost reserved for me alone.  BDC

sunburnedaz

Now that its running the GF wants to take it everywhere. :)
1982 Yamaha XZ550 - Almost bone stock
2005 Honda F4i - Nothing stock
98 ZX-6R Track Bike
1998 Chevy truck - AKA recovery truck