News:

Main Menu

tech school for everyone

Started by kiawrench, March 25, 2004, 04:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

not everyone will find this site helpful, but ?you will find something helpful somewhere
free easy to follow motorcycle school,,, just read the web page, follow links, learn a bit here and there,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?http://www.dansmc.com/

there are links to how to pages, software relating to keeping records, all sorts of stuff. is just a basic course, but a lot of good info for the interested minds.

small sad note-- the salvage yard i have been getting parts from has been sold again,everything older than two years is being crushed, no sales , parts bike or even screws will be allowed until they pass enviro standards again,, looks like i will be driving to atlanta just to scour the big yard there
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

GA_Wolf

What big yard do you go to in Atlanta?  Tell me, and if I head there, I'll ask you if there is anyhting you need.  That way if I see it I'll grab it for you.

kiawrench

ok,, i went and found this,, newbies, esp those with not much wrenching time,,,,,,, please, ake time to at least look,,, so much info for free on this site
  it will give you a basic understanding of what you have and where ,,, it isnt vision specific, but it is the basic of fixing bikes
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .