News:

Main Menu

GIF picture.

Started by lexx790, June 21, 2010, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexx790

I made a GIF picture for my blog but it doesn't show the bike rotating in Internet explorer or Firefox.
Anyone know how to make it work??
Link for the web page .- http://yamahaxz550restoration.blogspot.com/
Picture below but not rotating  >:(

Re-Vision

It certainly looks nice from the rear.    BDC

lexx790

I've replaced the GIF image with 4 pictures, 2 of the 4 side and front pictures.-

Insurance starts today, got it booked in for  MOT test on Friday then hopefully I will become a rider of vision  ;D

inanecathode

Needs some stripes or something on the fairing/tank to add some interest to that vast plain of blue.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YellowJacket!

Thats a nice looking bike!

I had a program a while back that let me create an avatar out of many different photos.  I used apicture of YJ the day I got her, a few during the restoration and a few after the resto.  It was pretty cool to see YJ transition from a basket case to what she is today.

I lost the original avatar when my comuter crashed as well as the program to create it.  It was a freeware program though and I found it through google.  I wish I could remember the name of it.

david

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

fret not

It looks good the way it is !  What kind of can do you have on the exhaust?    Is that a 2 into 1 or are you using eh stock collector with new cans?
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

lexx790

Quote from: fret nut on June 23, 2010, 12:31:17 AM
It looks good the way it is !  What kind of can do you have on the exhaust?    Is that a 2 into 1 or are you using eh stock collector with new cans?

Its the Predator exhaust system, it came with the bike but was a bit rusty even though its supposed to be stainless. The rear can is solid but it had a covering of surface rust which pitted the surface so I wrapped it in a piece of thin stainless sheet.

Stripes and badges will be put on later, I'm just desparate to get it roadworthy and get riding.  :D

inanecathode

Quote from: lexx790 on June 23, 2010, 07:49:47 AM
Quote from: fret nut on June 23, 2010, 12:31:17 AM

Its the Predator exhaust system, it came with the bike but was a bit rusty even though its supposed to be stainless. The rear can is solid but it had a covering of surface rust which pitted the surface so I wrapped it in a piece of thin stainless sheet.

Stripes and badges will be put on later, I'm just desparate to get it roadworthy and get riding.  :D

Noice, well hey now you dont have to worry about what it looks like! That still bugs me. I know blackula doesnt look terrible but being around it so much i can see every problem with the paint and body every time i look at it :(

Raj1988

LExx, The mirrors on your fairing>>> What bike are they from? Kawasaki, what?
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

lexx790

Quote from: Raj1988 on June 30, 2010, 03:51:23 PM
LExx, The mirrors on your fairing>>> What bike are they from? Kawasaki, what?

They're universal fairing mirrors from ebay. The hole centres are 5mm wider than the visions and have fixed studs, so the existing holes were drilled and filed out to fit.

inanecathode

cbr1000 mirrors also fit, i've a pair on mine and they work well.