I sold my Vision

Started by xswheels, September 03, 2010, 06:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xswheels

I usually have three or four motorcycles in my garage, but I sold the Vision yesterday, so will move on to something else. It's what I do, experience a motorcycle  I figure I will enjoy, then repeat. I owned it for two years and really enjoyed the adventures a Vision brings. I have owned a lot of motorcycles and can honestly say the times with the Vision was always a treat. Of course I am preaching to the choir, you all know that. I met some truly great friends, and the forum became part of my daily routine. I can only hope my replacement bike comes close to the Vision experience.

Ride free citizens
XSWHEELS

Tiger

:'( Another one of my 'children' moves on...I would be interested in were she has gone to... ;) Hope you put the new owner on to the ROV buddy.

8) .......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

akvision

I also, no longer have a "Vision" , but I am still here.. This group of folks are the best.  I enjoy the comments and motorcycle point of interest.

Hey, I like bikes!   And I'm keeping my name.

AkVision
1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

Raj1988

To be fair, the remnents of  the bluV are stil in Alaska.... :)
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

akvision

That is true.  There is still fuzz round.  And the hulk..
Will let you all know when I am totally V.less.

akv
1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

Cdnlouie

Very sad  :(... :o... ???.... :-X...... :-\........ :'(.  I am sure it was fun while it lasted, keep in touch as we enjoyed your company.  You get to join the honourary Vision club now.